PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food Strip Searches...

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 16th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Probably one of the most disturbing news reports I've read in a while...not just the topic, but that someone could do that to someone else.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1297922&page=1

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 16th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Ohh I don't know.... I thought about messing around with Toby doing something simular like that when he first did his training. :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 16th, 2005, 09:33 PM
lmao......at CO....not the girl

LA_MERC_Temp
November 16th, 2005, 10:29 PM
how gullible can people be? that is messed up.

LA_MERC_BS
November 17th, 2005, 10:12 AM
My question is, at what point would a normal person say " You want me to tell my employee to take her clothes off and then bring in men to see her?" Some folks are just stupid.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 17th, 2005, 11:29 AM
My first thought was that all the people were involved except the girl......how can someone be that stupid...but I guess I just give people to much credit.

Wyrm_f00d
November 17th, 2005, 11:50 AM
WOW... *dumbfounded*
and just a thought... You don't work at McDonald's because you are likely to win a Nobel Prize..

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 17th, 2005, 12:47 PM
The DUMBING of America. People will only do what they have to, and be as smart as they have to, to live day to day. Everyone is to blame in this scenario it looks like. Even the parents of the girl, for raising a person who will not stand up for herself. You work at McDonald's and someone asks you to take off your clothes. At what point do you say see-ya or call the cops. It is not like your a Natve working in a diamond mine for Pete's Sake.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 17th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Hard to believe idiots would follow what nub was saying over the phone. Wouldn't you think that the cops would do any and all searching/questioning themselves?

On a related note, about a year or so ago I saw on some Montel, Oprah type show that I guy would call girls at home and act like he was their OB-GYN. He did a little research on them first so he said the right stuff BUT he told them to take a razor and shave off their nipples. Like 4 chick actually did it! He told them they had to do it because of some disease or something and it was easy and they could do it right at home. With him on the phone to coach them through it.

There's some crazy mofo's out there.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 17th, 2005, 02:44 PM
I had two thoughts when I was reading the article:

1) How dumb are these people that they allowed this to happen? Wouldn't someone have said, "Wait a second...let's call the police and VERIFY this." Nobody did, and they paid the price.

2) The more cynical side of me asked: Did the girl get paid overtime?

Biggs
November 17th, 2005, 03:16 PM
i dont think she got overtime...but she definatly got some tips.heheheh

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==