PDA

View Full Version : LAMERC'S BF2 CREW

Biggs
November 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
it seems we have came to dominate the field. as andy has said, we own the scoreboard. when our squad is playing together and doing well u will be garunteed to see LA_MERC_ with the gold, silver, bronze, and aluminium medals. gessh i have to pat lamerc on the back for being such a kick arse squad. wootages all!!

oh and andy...i know u pwned me on masthur the other night so u better believe i am gonna get some revenge!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 13th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Hopefully I'll get to do some pwnage with you guys tonight. I'm going to be laid off from Thanksgiving until January 9th, so I should be able to get in some more play time. It makes a huge difference when we have 4 or 5 guys on TS.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 13th, 2005, 04:08 PM
shoot....the past few nights we have had 6-8 on every night. It has been alot of fun.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 13th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Yep, its been some fun. Its nice to get to play again instead of being in a hotel room for a week at a time with nothing to do at night.

Still working on my pistol and knife medals but I'm getting a few veteran medals while doing so.. weeeee

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 13th, 2005, 05:49 PM
That's what I've been trying to do, try for badges while getting some time in for vet badges. Got my vet pistol, I had 6 knife kills and 5 knife kills twice but still no medal. Had one of my best rounds imo, 9 pistol kills and 4 knife kills in one round. I thought I might get my vet pistol and basic knife in the same round. Gonna try to get some more time in transport, since you need 50 hours for vet, and attempt to get the basic explosive ordanance. The knife badges always stay just out of reach.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 14th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah X I like that about BF2. If you look I have a well balanced resume in kits. It changes the game to have to go as a medic or engineer, spec ops, etc. It is also super fun to be on a team with all of you as we work together pretty good. We definately dominate when we all get to be on the same team. And for the record everyone, Brent got his pay back last night. I had the misfortune of having to be U.S. while he scanned the sky with a J10. He made it hurt. And laughed all the way to the bank. Damn you Biggs!

Note to self: Self, if you Boot up and can't get on Biggs team and its a plane map. Throw the breaker box to the house and go get some Jim Bean, You'll thank yourself later. Thanks self, Your welcome self. Later self, later.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 14th, 2005, 12:09 PM
LMAO!!! yeah Biggs plays just like his sig!!! lol!

Biggs
November 14th, 2005, 02:38 PM
andy, i still feel some more revenge is on the way.....but seriously, i much rather get killed by one of u nubs then some random guy on a server....i mean i respect u monkeys, so when u light me up i know i got handled by someone with a lot of skill!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 14th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Respect.......Us...............That's two words that never go together when someone's talking about me. Nice jesture though. This timey the glovies be off flyboy. I'm gonna take that J10 and stick it right up your &**&&6 8787&$%^ &^$$* 9*% (&^6 &^ 97 9 7765986&)*&^) )*&^ ) )*&^)*&^)*& )*&^ )^ )&* )^))(*&_()_*^(&*$ ^$# #*^%*& (*)_()*_()* & ^$%# %((*)& ^&* % #*^ %&)(*& () (_ (*_ ((* &% @ $%@^$ @#*$_@ # @)(*@ _ _$()#$*(_ @!_*()@_#$ $#_@)&_@# @ _@&@() __@ @()# @) #&@)(&*)@* *#)@(_@() @ @#()@ _()%*+)*%$# _()@#$()@ Q Q*()QW )QW_) ()WRE*RE*QW++QW W)W_& W(+W*@#!)($#@ (_*#&_@#()& @#$U #_*( ERWE_* #U@_@#&*(_ REUYE*_(&##@ #@_(*) @#*(@+#$*@

Damn I'm out of breath

LA_MERC_goose
November 14th, 2005, 03:54 PM
How about when someone sneeks up and stabs you? L M A O!!!! :D

Biggs
November 14th, 2005, 05:20 PM
like i said goose, i know u guys and i konw u guys are good, thats why i enjoy playing with and AGAINST you .

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 14th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Besides, playing against people you know are good only makes you better.
Playing against people that aren't good, but are lucky only pisses you off.

LA_MERC_goose
November 15th, 2005, 09:34 AM
OMG! Last night was hallarious!

Admin:"Why don't you LA_MERC guys go find another server to play on!"
Biggs:"Why don't you learn how to play, nub!"

few rounds later - admin manually divided us up into the two teams - RETARDS!

lmao!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
November 15th, 2005, 10:00 AM
DAMN!!! I missed that! I would have loved to been playing last night when that happened.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 15th, 2005, 11:03 AM
yeah we owned them so hard the admins had to warn us like 5 times.."If the LA_MERC's do not even teams we will kick"....

Smacktards be 1337!!!!

LA_MERC_BS
November 15th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I got an alunimum medal :sad:

Hey after you guys left last night, Andy got smacktarded out of the server. Not sure why, but I'm sure he was a trouble maker.

One map Biggs went like 90 -1 K/D ratio.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 15th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Lol, yeah BS, Darren has to watch was he says. I'll drop a teammate without batting an eye. I don't remeber what Darren said this guy did to him but he says something like "We might have to team kill that Azide guy he's being an ass".....Next up on the screen is "LA_MERC_Andyconda teamkills Azide" Ooooops did you say might have to do something or did you so blow that mo$%er fuc$3rs head off... I get those confused.

Biggs
November 15th, 2005, 02:30 PM
you guys are nuts....i likey!

LA_MERC_goose
November 15th, 2005, 02:48 PM
I got an alunimum medal.

Well that's better than the twenty tin ones I have from playing on the same servers with Biggs, Andy, Deisel, Onji and T4rg3T. lol :D

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 15th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Dang it...Onji has this medal that I just can't figure out...it's the one that nobody else has...what could it be?

I like playing BF2 with everyone...it makes the game much more interesting.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 15th, 2005, 04:08 PM
The Purple Fart award is what he has...got shot in the arse to earn that one!!1
Onji is the only hacker that can get that one...lol

LA_MERC_Onji
November 15th, 2005, 04:49 PM
http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/destroyer.jpg

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 15th, 2005, 04:54 PM

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 16th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Lol, Darren is our purple heart guy. I can't even get that one when I'm C4ing. One of these days I will try to get that award. I think I'll log in get 5 kills then go to sleep. That should do it.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 16th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I know, that award is harder to get than the explosive ordinance badge!!
:)

Maybe we can all get on a small 16 man server and shoot the hell our of each other to get that one...of course you have to die an ungodly amount of times :stick

LA_MERC_Maverick
November 16th, 2005, 12:36 PM
LOL! Ive starting playing some, and let me tell you, Ima nub when it comes to this game, I spent more time looking at the Respawn timer than I do playing...LOL! The other night I think Toby got bookoos of Medic pts because he kept reviving my sorry butt! LOL! anyway, I hope to be able to get to play some with you guys this week.

PS: I did make Lance Corporal the other day, so im no longer classified as a first class nub, working my way up to Corporal.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 16th, 2005, 01:04 PM
I actually got called a hacker this morning. I was in a tank and shot one guy, spun the turret of the tank around and shot someone else very fast. He said there was no way I could turn the turret that fast without hacking. I just laughed at him.

This game is my crack...it's better than CS anyday (to me).

And, it's even more fun when you have someone pushing you (right Gooser?! lmao)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 16th, 2005, 02:36 PM
I told you this game was the debil Scott!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==