PDA

View Full Version : Got DSL , Game On Brothers !!!!

LA_MERC_BS
November 11th, 2005, 02:59 PM
At this moment I am using the internet at my home. Bellsouth got me hooked up sooner than expected. I'll be on later tonight playing and non-stop for the rest of the weekend, So save me a seat in the blackhawk.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 11th, 2005, 03:06 PM
If you get bored bs you can slum with us CS:Sourcer's!

LA_MERC_Onji
November 11th, 2005, 04:24 PM
woohoo! finally!

LA_MERC_BS
November 12th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Rook it's going to be a while before I can get back on Source. I was able to find most all of my games after the hurricane, but the problem is that everything was under water. I lost all my key codes. The only ones I was able to save were all the Splinter Cells and BF2. HL2 should be coming down in price now me thinks though. Think I'll check on that today.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 12th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Ummmm someone did not show last night..../me cries/....Dirge Jr
All you should have to do is boot up steam and use your log in and it should d/l...right?

LA_MERC_Onji
November 12th, 2005, 08:17 AM
yeah once you associate your cdkey with a steam login, its tied to it forever. now all you have to do is remember your name/pass for steam and your set :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 12th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Steam = Archaic. Me loves BF2. Granted there's still a soft spot in my heart for Counter Strike (and always will be) but damn BF2 is so damn fun.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 12th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Steam = Archaic. Me loves BF2. Granted there's still a soft spot in my heart for Counter Strike (and always will be) but damn BF2 is so damn fun.

Spoken like a true junky choosing between crack and heroin....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==