PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 9th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Black Friday deals listed!

http://www.bf2005.com/

JUNKY
November 9th, 2005, 07:24 AM
lol - I like how they have gotten around the legal notice from Sears to remove their Sears Ad postings:
http://www.bf2005.com/stores/32.png

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 10th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Are these just scans of ads in the papers?

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 10th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Yes for sales that will occur the day after Thanksgiving....thus, "Black Friday"

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 10th, 2005, 05:55 AM
The sears work around is hillarious,,,,

Thats one way to stick it to the man.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 10th, 2005, 10:33 AM
OkAy...I feel stoOpId! Literally that day is black to me.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 10th, 2005, 09:53 PM
']OkAy...I feel stoOpId! Literally that day is black to me.

Black for you? Hell, I'm the one working from 5AM Friday till probably 12AM saturday!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 21st, 2005, 09:53 PM
here is another site if you're interested http://bfads.net/adscan

I know the Best Buy ad is legit as I've held the real thing in my hands :)

And yes it's official, I'm working 20+ hours that day 4AM 'until was the official answer I got - I'm sched. till midnight, but i'll be there later.

Just can't wait on that paycheck, because not only is there going to be PLENTY of OT, there will be 8 hours of holiday pay for turkey day :P

JUNKY
November 21st, 2005, 10:34 PM
try this link instead :-)

http://bfads.net/bestbuy.html

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 21st, 2005, 10:51 PM
Hey MadMax...Is the sale good online due to Helena being De1337ville when it comes to shopping.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 21st, 2005, 10:54 PM
nope - in fact to get anything in the "doorbuster" ad, you better be in line by 3AM...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 21st, 2005, 11:04 PM
If I am in line enebriated is that ok? dRuNk tHaT iS.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 21st, 2005, 11:22 PM
doesn't matter really - i expect half of my co-workers will be enebriated when they come it.

I notice it more since I don't really drink very often anymore, but there are several people that come into work freakin drunk! Hell, one of them is a manager...

for example - one guy I work with came in for a 2:15PM shift at 2:20...I asked him what time he woke up that day, and he said 2 (kinda slurred), and I was like, "what did you sleep on?" and he was like "my bed", and I wen't, "no, what hard object was on your bed that you had your head laying on", and he said "probably my cell phone - i was using it for an alarm clock"...I was like "it's imprinted on the side of your face..." he was like "doh!"

going to the manager, we had a get-togather at the store last sunday, supposed to be from 8-10 (after the store closed at 8) I got off at 6 because I came in early, before the store opened to check on open items and at risk (clearance) stuff, and at 6 I wen't out to help that certain manager on the grill. We are out there a few minutes, and he asked me if I want a drink, so I said, sure, I'll take a pepsi, he goes to the machine and comes back with two 20oz pepsi's and said follow me to the car, where he procedes to open his trunk, take our two pepsis pour about half out, and using a funnel he had in the trunk re-fill the pepsi's with Jack Daniels. I drank it w/ him and we had a great time grilling steaks and chicken for the folks about to get off, but it DID make me wonder, just how often does he do that? he had a freakin funnel and a handle bottle of Jack in his TRUNK!!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 21st, 2005, 11:25 PM
That is wicked. I thinks sLingy drinks on the job...*jk*

Wyrm_f00d
November 22nd, 2005, 08:40 AM
I hate showing up to work drunk or hung-over, but i think the worst is showing up to work still drunk, but feeling good from the night b4. I know I feel good at the time, reak of liquor or beer, and it is all down hill from there... Being conscious for the begining of teh hang-0ver is n0 g00d

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==