PDA

View Full Version : Hackers Not Allowed

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 6th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Starting to seem like every server I go to ends up telling me HACKERS NOT ALLOWED. What a complement boys and girls. We have definately become a very good BF2 squad. Reminds me of the cs days when I knew exactly what the other guys were doing and it made us a kick butt clan. It's probably a good thing we haven't got our own BF2 server yet becuase like our CS server people wouldn't want to play there becuase they think we hack. Truth is were just good ass hats. Great smacktards. Most don't remeber but thats how so many other clans like UGA, lag, FA, and many more were created. They had to get there own server where they could compete. Not until they wanted to know how they stacked against a good clan did they play at LA_MERC. Good job teem, lets continue to dominate. I had a blast as Brents gunner in the MEC chopper, we pwned the entire team. Woohoo!

Biggs
November 6th, 2005, 08:17 AM
rgr tht andy, flying the chopper is fun when ur gunner is on ts! the entire point of the attack chopper is teamwork. the pilot's objective is to get the gunner in position to pwn the battlefield. i have to say just watching u get like 60 kills in a matter of minutes is awesome........asshats, all of us.

that also raises a good point: when we get a server, will people not want to play on it becuase the LAMERCS are bad arse? would we have to go easy on the pubbers? i mean our entire squad is great, we really work well together and i seriously think we could hang with the most hardcore clans out there. i am real excited about or squad play......man we are truly an awesome team!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 6th, 2005, 08:32 AM
SPAM!!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 6th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Yeah, if we had our own server you would have to run into random trees and die so everyone would not leave...lol

Andy, has gone from "got out of my skies biotch!" to "get out of my helo/plane teamate biotch...bang..bang."
:p:

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 6th, 2005, 08:36 AM
I think Yellow has to be retrained...he just shat on our thread...get outside you mut!!!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
November 6th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah last night was cool, defintely some good ownage!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 6th, 2005, 10:04 AM
LOL @ Andy last night, after a uber domination, and biggs goes 50-1/K-D in his J-10 plane.
Which is the equivalent of an AWP in CS.
Andy,"Biggs OMG...you alone have more kills than their top 12 to 15 guys....COMBINED!!!, Biggs you f'ing hack!!" Everyone-->>:laugh::laugh:

MERC = cream crew...we rise to the top!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 6th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Andy, has gone from "got out of my skies biotch!" to "get out of my helo/plane teamate biotch...bang..bang."
:p:

LMFAO, last night was a rare moment, I was PO'ed at peeps (teammates albeit that wanted to steal my ride, "I don't think so scooter, BANG BANG"

"Get out of my ride BIOTCH!" BANG BANG

LA_MERC_Andyconda (teamkills) noob with DAO
shortly followed by VOIP, Get out of my ride BIOTCH!", LMFAO, good stuff. The Saki tore me up last night.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 6th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Yeah that was great...
Andy,"Damn I would have got the gold, if I had not had the -30 points for killing all the nubs." :laugh::laugh:
Oh man, I can see it now, we need a photoshop hax, I will get a screenie of Andy and some nub infront of "his" ride. Then we will have to have some bubble text.
bf2nub, "Asshat how do you know this is your ride?"
Andyconda, "first off that's Mr Asshat to you and second it is the one labled Bad a$$ Mother F'r on it!"
bf2nub, "but I thought that was his?" *he points to Biggs*
Andyconda, "Well... yeah, that one is his, mine is the one that says, get out my ride biotch!!"
BANG BANG!!
:enforcer:

Biggs
November 6th, 2005, 12:41 PM
andy has: "u betta not steal my ride u asshat nub" hax

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 6th, 2005, 07:33 PM
LMFAO, I love this thread, it makes me laugh.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 7th, 2005, 08:25 AM
I wanna play. :(

LA_MERC_Onji
November 7th, 2005, 08:31 AM
finally got my knife badge yay!! and every one of the kills were on snipers lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 7th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Yeah, kudos to Darren. I watched him earn his knife badge the old fashion way.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 7th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Hey Darren I finally got my Veteran Support badge. That SOB was hard to get.

LA_MERC_Onji
November 7th, 2005, 12:38 PM
lol finally. man you were trying all day 16kills, 18kills, not quite 20 every time. hehe, congrats man

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 7th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Darren, how many kills was it?

LA_MERC_Onji
November 7th, 2005, 10:10 PM

Biggs
November 8th, 2005, 05:18 PM
325 gold medals biotch.......i got my hacks from andy, if anybody asks.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 8th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Good Brent, I'm glad someone knows how to use them properly. On a side note. I got to play a round with Brent with no jets and low and behold he is mortal.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
November 9th, 2005, 06:19 AM
A whooping 8 points in one round!! WooHoo!!

LA_MERC_goose
November 9th, 2005, 06:55 AM
A whooping 8 points in one round!! WooHoo!!

Welcome to my world! :D

Biggs
November 9th, 2005, 07:39 AM
lol, man the ground sucketh. if there is no armor or air.........bah. i have a bad feeling about spec ops.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 9th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Lol, you always say that "I got a bad feeling about this ground thing"...."I got a bad feeling about this ground thing" Biggs has to be rolling or flying or he looses his serendipity from the Gods that make him a SPM magnet.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==