PDA

View Full Version : WTF Happens in June?

Crazy White Boy
May 12th, 2002, 01:11 AM
im prolly gonna get called a n00b for this but owell, yall always talkin about june, wtf happens in june? Summer LAN? :confused:

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 12th, 2002, 01:34 AM
Someday j00'll understand

Big Mama Funk
May 12th, 2002, 02:28 AM
In June, everyone's flying in to have a giant pajama party. They're gonna paint each other's toenails, do each other's hair, give make overs, talk about other clans and which ones are cuter, have a few pillow fights, and wear skimpy outfits.

Darkprowess is going to lead the gang in a game of "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"...

BigPermJr. will be crank calling the {D|M}s and asking them if their server's running (Cuz if it is, they better go catch it!)...

Big Brother will be braiding Mercy's hair....

Dirge will be watching movies that Corbin brought between crying jags because Stella Got Her Groove Back....

And Redneck will be in the kitchen cooking and bringing everyone the BEER!!!

Big Mama Funk
May 12th, 2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Redneck
Ya got that right Momma (well the cooking part anyway) but its not gonna be in a kitchen.

Just as long as you wear that pretty lil apron and French Maid's uniform......:p

cd
May 12th, 2002, 08:26 AM
I'm too young to hear this conversation.... and your too old to be having it :D :D :D :D :D

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 12th, 2002, 10:47 AM
Well, all I know is BMF's been taking somemedication. But she may be right... If Corbin does bring some movies of a certain nature... There may be be some of that "stiff as a board" stuff. lol

j/k good one BMF!

cd
May 12th, 2002, 11:05 AM
Any movies of that nature are gonna stay with me..... you know they charge you like 101.99 for damaged VHS tapes?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 12th, 2002, 12:02 PM
I see BMF is off the Ridilin again. Tell Dik he needs to run out to Wallgreens and get that script filled...QUICK!!

There will be a post soon about June and one of the events will be open to non-MERCs. The details will come soon so think about keeping June 15th clear. Oh, and it won't be free (food or beer) will be required of those who choose to attend.

BMF, still waiting for my new spray, sugar.;)

Scott:blue:

Big Mama Funk
May 12th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Sugar?? Between that and demands for beer I think it's YOU GUYS who've lost your minds. :p

Big Mama Funk
May 12th, 2002, 12:59 PM
heh heh heh...

http://www.lagcentral.org/boogars1.jpg

Big Mama Funk
May 12th, 2002, 01:04 PM
We have some guys in LA_MERC flying in from California (Sgt Jeff and Big Brother) and a guy coming from the University of Tennessee (RadioStar). So we are trying to plan a few things for them while they are here. Not sure what all is gonna happen just yet but we will have a post up soon as to what is going on.

I highly reccomend pudding wrestling and "keep away" lawn darts.

Big Mama Funk
May 12th, 2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_|3lock |3uste|2
I'm too young to hear this conversation.... and your too old to be having it :D :D :D :D :D

Too old??? Nevah!!!! Besides, I can do whatever I please on MY day. :p

Crazy White Boy
May 12th, 2002, 02:20 PM
LOL BMF

sounds good mercs

LA_MERC_jubae
May 12th, 2002, 07:13 PM
BTW, if anyone can think of a way for me to come down in june I am all over it!!!!! I will bring me, myself, and I. It will be a blast, besides, I am good for target practice:)

jubae

cd
May 12th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Where do you live at homes?

And I've a proposition.... from here on out we call her Big Funky Mama instead of Big Mama Funk...

cd
May 12th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Im not the sharpest tool in the shed by far but was that a reference to Scott and Corona?

LA_MERC_jubae
May 12th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Why yes, you are correct! However, Scott-AK, Corona-M4/Scout, Jubae-suxor.............. Now having said that, I live in TN, knoxville, to be exact, and have no good way of getting there. Scott already told me to walk, so that question is out. :)

j/k but I am not sure on how to come down.

j00b-n00b

cd
May 12th, 2002, 09:02 PM
He has a point... you start walking now you should be there in time....

Big Mama Funk
May 12th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_|3lock |3uste|2
Where do you live at homes?

And I've a proposition.... from here on out we call her Big Funky Mama instead of Big Mama Funk...

Corbin/Buster, if you learn anything from me, learn this:

NEVER offend the person bringing you food. You never know if there's be prunes in that pie...:p

SgtJeff
May 13th, 2002, 04:04 AM
Man, I'm glad I kinda keep a low profile. Did I ever say I love you BMF??(Somethin bout the words. Your prose I spose) No offense Dik. Me and BB and R@diostar lookin forward to whatever you got in store. 4 days of craziness I'm sure. Redneck, hehe, I've heard bout that apron. LOL. Anyway, Lookin forwards to it. Someone talk Toby into bein round then also. f00 needs to be there.

cd
May 13th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Doh... I forgot all about that "Big Mama Funk".... from here on I'll be nice because everyone she's bringing me some gumbo and either strawberry or cherry pie... w00t.... She's my hero...

Big Mama Funk
May 13th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bigpermjr
..may dik wait on ya hand and foot...lol

If that were to happen, it would rip a giant hole in the space/time continuim causing the universe to fart one last time before imploding in on itself.

At least this is what he tells me when I ask him why he can't locate his own damn socks and underwear....

But thanks for the thought! :D

Crazy White Boy
May 13th, 2002, 02:44 PM
any1 have a pool? we need a pool/lan party w/ pizza, man thatd be great!

Yes perms typo inspired that idea.

cd
May 13th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Pool + Computers + Alcohol + Redneck = huge disaster...

White boy you can try it but dont think it'd be recommended.

Crazy White Boy
May 13th, 2002, 05:05 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *pauses, thinks* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A OMG HAHAHAHA lol

but seriously, i think it sounds hella good...
Play CS, go dive in, swim for 30, play more CS, and pizza inbetween all weeeeeeee:)

cd
May 13th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Help Police.... I was threatened by a Redneck... I feel for my safety, therefore I'm going to need police protection....

Big Mama Funk
May 13th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by SgtJeff
Man, I'm glad I kinda keep a low profile. Did I ever say I love you BMF??(Somethin bout the words. Your prose I spose) No offense Dik.

Awwww...Thank you! :)

Big Mama Funk
May 13th, 2002, 06:12 PM
He cant find his socks and underwear cause he wants you to THINK he cant find his socks and underwear. HA HA!!! Whos the smartest of the species now WOMAN????? Us men got yall diggin around in the dryer pullin out or skivies for us after we get outta the shower. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but you'll notice that you men get allotted the outside jobs requiring menial labor...Not in the air-conditioning where appliances do all the work for you.

Big Oink....:p

BMF

Big Mama Funk
May 13th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bigpermjr
umm who wants to take a pool on how ling it will be b4 red gets hurt

I'll put $1 on June 15th when I show up at the BBQ. :laugh:

Big Mama Funk
May 13th, 2002, 06:15 PM
actually me and gdodge usually burn some yard bird at the lans. much better than pizza.

Ya know them's fightin words, right?

cd
May 14th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Well... just exactly... how big a boy are you? :D

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 14th, 2002, 12:59 PM
DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE DUCK TAPE

Big Mama Funk
May 14th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by gdodge
Event for at the lan... tufo eating contest, hold perm up by his hair, the beat Vicious with a stick, the donut coffee dunk, etc..

Do I have to bring my own stick or is that provided?

cd
May 14th, 2002, 01:34 PM
I'm on Perm's side here unless things take a change for the worst...

and you didnt get this idea from me... but If some how perm were to wake up from lan without his fro........ hmmmmmmmm could be hella funny

Big Mama Funk
May 14th, 2002, 04:03 PM
http://www.ehowa.com/showpicture.html?image=tapedgirl.jpg

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 15th, 2002, 05:43 PM
i think i want to volunteer to be taped in place of Perm to a wall or ceiling.. which ever you guys prefer... and you can take pics of me heheh i want to take them to a couple of my high school teachers and show them what i've been up to heheh... PWETTY PWEASE!!!! you can still get try and get Perm too ifn ya want someone who will sturgle... if you guys get passed his entourage anyway...

SgtJeff
May 16th, 2002, 03:41 AM
You WANT to do that????????? Hmmmm.

cd
May 16th, 2002, 04:33 AM
I think it'd be fun to tape him to the ceiling....

Crazy White Boy
June 3rd, 2002, 07:33 PM
i vote for ceiling

cd
June 3rd, 2002, 10:37 PM
Yes I want a stripper

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==