PDA

View Full Version : well - shoot a monkey!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 31st, 2005, 09:59 PM
I haven't had a drop of alcohol imbimed in my system since may, and my cousin shows up at my door tonight with a damn case of beer and now I've had 4 beers and there is probably 15 left in my fridge now (he left w/o taking his extras w/ him).

I have to be at work at 8AM tomorrow morning, and I have a buzz. I've never had a buzz off of 4 beers before, but like I said, it's been nearly 5 months since I've drank at all, and gawd, I don't want a hangover tomorrow, but I think I'm gonna have one.

Not to mention, I'm wired as hell now, and it's tough to leave that fridge alone...lol. I wish he'd took his extras - beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, beer, sweet tea, oh hell - make that 5 beers then I'm going to bed damnit!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 1st, 2005, 03:59 PM
Frustrated??

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM
How was this morning? lol

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 1st, 2005, 08:06 PM
Poor max.....you have to excuse him....the people in his head is messing with him.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 1st, 2005, 10:58 PM
I love sweet tea!

[sG] Dutchman
November 2nd, 2005, 03:07 PM
Sound like you have a rough night. :p Man parent are always like...whatever...when they get hangovers in the morning. lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 2nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
must have been pretty bad...he still hasn't replied!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 2nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
doh! I forgot about it - lmao!

nah - i was fine.

I did go to the doc today, and I was put on some new meds, and one of the restrictions is NO ALCOHOL at all :(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==