PDA

View Full Version : Wholy Freakin Cow, I mean Wilma!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 19th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Very Strong Category 5 with the lowest barametric pressure ever recorded in history. I'm starting to put stock in that meterologist Robby found saying the Japs are working with the Russians with some sort of electromagnetic pulse weapon to generate these Hurricanes in retaliation for the A-bombs. I hope this cold front keeps Wilma away from here. Hey Robby, Looks like I'll get to your house just in time to help you run the back hoe to repair your property for Wilma to take it out. Don't let them pick up the back hoe until Wilma is gone, lol. Well at 225 a day ok but I'm sure we'll need it again. Candace told me to tell you to not let me wotk the heavy machinery if I'm drinking. I laughed and said oh your serious, let me laugh harder, LMFAO. She says you and I have a reputation for getting hurt around machinery. Man if she only knew about things like when you first got that super charged twin turbo eclipse. I remeber you saying watch this Andy, it has high speed all wheel drive suspension and took that curve at 100+ with the sign saying max speed 25 mph, LOL. Or the fact we made it from Monroe to Ruston in like 8 MINUTES (For those of you that don't know that is usually a 30 minute ride at 75 mph (man going 160 can get you there in a hurry). How about the time we had 11 people in your susuki. Remeber the time we went 4 wheel driving in our trucks. I told you I could make it across that swamp. How about the time we went......wait.....I'm getting off track. Anyway, be there Friday afternoon to tear stuff up (I mean help you fix your house) as long as Wilma behaves.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 19th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Well, at least there may be a breeze...

WILMA!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 19th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Someone needs to find a flinstones sound file, WILMA!

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 19th, 2005, 11:15 AM
heheh...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 19th, 2005, 11:27 AM
So when the guys say it may hit New England, do they mean the New England states or the country? It sounds that it may rip up the east coast? Who knows, but it won't reach sLingy and I that is for sure. Good luck to all once again.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 19th, 2005, 11:32 AM
I don't think we have any Florida residents do we?

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 19th, 2005, 11:45 AM
No regular members or players that I'm aware of. Tyler moved to Florida, I thought...but he hasn't been here in a while.

http://www.starbittrune.com/Audio/library.htm It's got "I'm home" after it...sorry

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 19th, 2005, 02:30 PM
sweet find LaTech.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==