PDA

View Full Version : Refresher Course

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 14th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Every now and then we loose sight of what was intended. Here lately I have been playing alot of BF2. It has taken over my time I would usuall be playing counter strike. Reason being is the game really looks great. Great physics, graphics, and the game play is awesome. Well, for the longest time since the teams are larger now with 32 people per side meaning 64 players on one map you kinda get lost from the people you know playing with you. Even with the very neat option to spawn on your squad leader, he may be trying one thing while your trying another. Well long story longer last night a few merc were playing BF2 and becasue of the number some ended up being on one team and some on another. After a while it became very fun in the fact that we knew each others tactics along with hearing each ohter over team speak we had a merc on merc knock down drag out. At the end of the night it was me against Katherine and Justin (ToeTag and Drax). Helo on Helo. Very Very Fun. It reminded me of the days of old on counter strke that since all that played we're people we knew it was fun to get kills and get killed. I love hte times I would get into it with Al or my little broter. It was a refresher course on why I like to play these massive FPS games online. Heres to the future where we have many mercs playing on our own server.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 14th, 2005, 01:14 PM
w00t!!
good times indeed.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 14th, 2005, 01:56 PM
arg! must....have....video card.....

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 14th, 2005, 02:08 PM
I'm buing this game on the way home tonight....must...play...games...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 14th, 2005, 03:07 PM
I'm so glad I'm such a negative influence on so many. Scott, be sure to pick up a case of beer while your at it. Or, your kinda a sophisticated guy with a new woman so a few bottles of wine may be a better choice. That way you have alcohol and the woman thinks your being romantic. I'm sooooo devilishy sneaky, muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 14th, 2005, 03:16 PM
hehe...the thing is...the woman is flying out to Montana as I type this...so...weekend alone. Beer, here I come!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 14th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Montana?.....east or west side? Beer is good anytime.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 14th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Helena side (up side? west? east?!). I was SUPPOSED to go, but due to a financial situation (tickets cost $500), I am still here while she is on her way there. Anyway, I'll spend 1/10th the cost of the ticket this weekend on the game and will probably have at least as much fun as she.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 14th, 2005, 05:14 PM
By the way, the Black and Tan Yuengling is freaking awsome! Finally got a chance to try some last week and it's the shizzle Scott.

Didn't I tell you to NOT get BF2? If you lose your job/girlfriend/house/car or anything like that don't say I didn't warn you.

Seriously though it's the best game I've played, I'm not well school in all the games out their, but lets just say since the demo came out I've logged 30 minutes of play time in CS and over 120 hours in BF2.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 14th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I told you it was good! I know...you told me not to get it...but it's all Goose's fault! I even told Beck that he told me too (lmao). She actually said that she didn't mind. I never play when she's around or awake...so that will be something to keep in mind in the next few....months...

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 14th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Correction, 150 hours of play time in BF2.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 15th, 2005, 08:28 AM
The Yuengling black and tan is good but it doesn't compare to a real half Bass half Guiness black and tan. Scott was loaded last night. SOunds like he had a hell of a time. See you guys and girls on tonight.

Biggs
October 15th, 2005, 08:54 AM
wootage, bf2 will f up a relationship. my girlfriend gets so pissed off that i am addicted to bf2.

i just tell her that i need "me time" and playing bf2 is better then being at a bar with other women. so she goes for it, but *****es me out none the less.

LA_MERC_goose
October 15th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Yup, I got in SOOOOOOOO much trouble last weekend for playing BF2 that my wife threatened to 'take me out of the picture'. ouch!

Biggs
October 15th, 2005, 09:22 AM
we should form some kind a wife/girlfriend support group so they can all moan and groan together while we play some bf2

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 15th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Omg, that was freakin awesome last night. I'm about to reconnect and play again...w00t!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==