PDA

View Full Version : the dragon's

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 12th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Just to let you know that we're ok but like BS we lost everything. House is still there but nothing else is!!!!!!! NOTHING on the inside of the house is any good!!! I say yall need to make a Dragon/BS New house/ and stuff fund!!!!!!!!!!!!! That way we'll have something to live in! and stuff to put in it!!!! LOL.... We're not staying in out house nor are we staying in Pascagoula!!

Anyway I need to go we're on 56K and I need to get a few things done.. I'll get back on here as soon as I can.

Later
Tonya/Dragonlady

LA_MERC_Temp
October 12th, 2005, 05:21 PM
good to finally hear from yall. i tried calling and calling but nobody ever answered. if yall need anything, let me know.

LA_MERC_goose
October 12th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Yeah glad you were able to check in with us. Hollar if we can help in anyway - I know you gots some little ones, please let us know if they need something. Yeah, you guys are important too but the kids are the future. lol :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 12th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Tonya, Im sorry to hear you lost everything, but I glad that you and dragon are OK, Keep your spirits up :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 13th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Yeah...keep your chin up. Whatever we can do to help, we will...

SweetGirL
October 13th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Tonya, we've been asking BS about ya'll for the past month! It's really good to hear from you, and it sounds like you're hangin' in there. Take care! ~Sam~

LA_MERC_BS
October 13th, 2005, 08:05 AM
good to finally hear from yall. i tried calling and calling but nobody ever answered. if yall need anything, let me know.

If anyone does answer the phone, it will probably be some kid in Quba where the phone floated to.

LA_MERC_Drifter
October 13th, 2005, 08:15 AM
I am glad to hear that ya'll are ok . Sorry about all the loss, but the good thing is that all that stuff can be replaced and what couldn't made it through. As said before, let us know what we can do to help. Give us some info on what ya'll need and where we can send it to. We want to help.

Lancer

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 13th, 2005, 01:02 PM
How old are your kids Tonya? I'm more then willing to help out, especially for the kids. We all know that once you have kids you don't matter to anyone but the IRS anymore.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 13th, 2005, 02:40 PM
My girl is 6 and my boy is 4...

Well if you have to ask what we need.... lol...

Hmm Jerry needs a new girlfriend/wife (thats what he was asking us to help him with) lol...

As for us.... your prayer and thougts.... I'll have to ask Dragon what we need done to the house and I'll let yall know. Oh I know Yall can buy our house we already have the sheet rock to put up in it!!!

Thank yall for yalls thoughts I'll keep intouch...

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 13th, 2005, 02:55 PM
My daughter is 6 too and my son is 7 1/2. I should be able to hook you up with some clothes atleast. What's the weather like in MS? Summer is pretty much over for us so I can send some summer clothes that my girl isn't going to fit into next year. I have 5T and 6T stuff. Would that fit your daughter? And what size shoes does your daughter wear? My wife is a shoe freak, even for my kids so my daughter has literally 22 pairs of shoes. Unless my wife has bought more this week.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 17th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks guys I think I got the clothes and shoes I need for the kids. People have been giving us so much clothes that I'm now telling them I don't need it. I've got some money saved back for jackets. So just as soon as the stores put the dang Jackets out I can get us all those. Other then that we're good on clothes but we thank you for thinking of us and wanting to help.
I do have a question for the guys that live near us... Does anyone know how to finish sheet rock or put down flooring??? and can do a good job at doing it? Finding people that won't charge a arm and a leg around here is slim to none. We've got the sheet rock already and are going to put it up on the walls soon. Anyway we may need some one not sure yet.

Thanks again guys...

Oh as soon as Jerry finds the pictures on Dragons computer of his house and ours I'll get him to post a few.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 17th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Flooring shouldn't be bad. I'm the least mechanically inclined person on the planet and I put Pergo floors in most of my house. I don't think drywall is too hard except for doing all the mud. Andy or some other nub likely knows more about it.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 17th, 2005, 02:44 PM
I've floated a wall or two...not much fun, but it's doable. I'm not in the "area" anymore, though...

LA_MERC_BS
October 17th, 2005, 04:16 PM
I can float the rock.

(cant believe I just admitted that, I'll be kicking myself in a few months)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==