PDA

View Full Version : BF2 Pwning Weekend!

Biggs
October 11th, 2005, 06:30 PM
ok fellas,

i got a weekend off and I wanna pwn some nubs!

lets try and get as many of us MERC's on TS and play some BF together. like it was before katrina, wootage wooty woot woot!

you guys game?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 11th, 2005, 06:39 PM
I'm in like sin. Woot. I absolutely can't get enough of BF2. Especially with the new wake map. I get stomped bad on that map as I'm always slant eyes, but the game play and graphic detail is remarkable. I'm with you Brent. Post Katrina whooparse is on like you read about.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 11th, 2005, 06:51 PM
I might get in some play time but my son has a football game on Sat. Just see how my weekend shapes up, but I should get in a few hours anyway.

LA_MERC_goose
October 11th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Not a bad idea - I'll see if I can make a few hours on Saturday.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 13th, 2005, 07:01 AM
If we can get a few people on the same side we can work on getting the Vet Repair badge and the Vet First Aid badge. I've tried with nubs but for some unknown reason people who are injured simply run away from the guy throwing first aid at them like it was the plague. Getting 10 repair points is exicting at best because the system that gives you a repair point doesn't coinside with repairing a given object. Example: when you repair a blown up artillery, it depends on how much time went into repairing not just when the artillery is repaired.

Most of the time people use 2 packs of C4 to blowup arty and stuff. So you get zero repair points for the first one you repair, but you get 1 point as soon as you start your next repair. So you can repair 3 artillery and only get 2 points, kinda makes getting enough points interesting. One thing I know, to get the 25 points you need to make Expert Mechanic you are going to need a long round, like a 40 man server that plays a slow 64 man map.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 14th, 2005, 01:06 PM
be on tonight.

LA_MERC_goose
October 14th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Tonight is a no-go for the gooser, wife has my hands tied. Maybe tomorrow.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 14th, 2005, 02:09 PM
I'm going to get the game tonight and install my new video card...

I'll be a complete noob for a while, but I want to have some fun!

Biggs
October 27th, 2005, 05:00 PM
lets set a day and time to try and get as many mercs on as possible then go to a server and get booted for pwning like katrina!

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 27th, 2005, 05:33 PM
LMAO

just name it and I am there,
I think Skitz is hozed this weekend.
Toby what is your schedule?

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
October 27th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Yeah I am hozed up for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Unless we get out early but I doubt it.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 28th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Had fun last night...pnwing with Andy in a tank (Hey andy, there's a wall there...)

Unfortunately, my stats aren't updating now...but it was still a blast (even going -2 in a round wasn't bad...lmao)

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
October 28th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Yeah last night was a blast! Defintiely like the old days, killin lots of folks and getting bombed on by Andy. "sniff.." brings a tear to the eye..... I think I am gettin all choked up....

Cause if your going to have a teammate drop a bomb on you it should be Andy!!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 28th, 2005, 09:24 AM
I played last night while my internet was cooperating but its still having problems. If it works ok tonight, I'll be on after I drug myself up. Blasted weather changes

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 28th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Yeah I will be on tonight as well...w00t

Sorry Tob, hope ya feel better, ask Andy..I am no medic
I had a deep heart felt, "sorry buddy" I cannot help ya,
we are so close on the battlefield and get into it so much, I was about to take out the knife and perform a trake...don't die buddy!!!
stupid support kit....MEDIC!!!
:)

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
The other thing I thought was funny...I'm running around in a tank.
"Need Repairs."
*rocket hit*
"Need repairs quickly."
*BOOM!* "nevermind...*

LA_MERC_Onji
October 28th, 2005, 11:55 AM
lmao, that was classic

LA_MERC_Onji
October 28th, 2005, 08:10 PM
where you punks at! everyone was like, i'm getting on tonight blah blah, comon!! lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 28th, 2005, 08:22 PM
sorry late night...I am here where you at :stick

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 29th, 2005, 02:35 AM
I was on earlier and the later. It was a fun time.

LA_MERC_Onji
October 29th, 2005, 10:35 AM
yay that was great, the server was awesome for getting points and badges, up till 3am, thats pretty late for me

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==