October 5th, 2005, 10:10 AM
I mean WOW!

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46440

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 5th, 2005, 10:18 AM
W O W !!!!!!! preach on! It's about time someone put it out there

LA_MERC_goose
October 5th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Did I just read that? I am totally surprised that even got printed.

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 5th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I like him. Call'em like you see'em.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 5th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Holy cow...that's awesome. it's unfortunate he won't get any air time. Where are you Larry King?!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 5th, 2005, 02:32 PM
:violin This is one straight shooting, I dare you to argue person. I would have this guy to dinner anytime! :vet:

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 5th, 2005, 08:46 PM
That was a good read from an educated black man. Everyone should send this to the bigger networks to see if one of them would report on it. I'd like to see him face off Jesse Jackson, live

aCiD
October 6th, 2005, 09:07 PM
AHAHAHAHAH, i don't know maybe its the beer, but that struck me as something very funny... thank you bud light

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 7th, 2005, 08:15 AM
good lord

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 14th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Glad to see a black man realize "the white man" is not plotting against him.

Our eventual goal should not be one of politically correcting our differences. But, rather to understand, appreciate, and embracing the things that makes us unique. I love the old saying all men are created equal. They are. But not all aspire to be greater than they were created. Therefore some become more. A step above with compassion for the world around him. I'm by no means the best. But I will not complain, point fingers, or riducle someone becuase I think the world isn't giving me what I "think" it owes me. I'm content to just be alive and enjoy the things around me. Lets go have a beer, it's Friday!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==