PDA

View Full Version : So whats new with Hybrid?

}{y|3ri|)
October 4th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Hey everyone!

First off let me say its been awhile since i actually posted (i read the forums all the time) and im sorry for not keeping in better touch besides the random IM message saying hi or asking questions.

Ok, so with that out of the way I'm excited to inform you all that im moving once again! I started off in Florida, went to Mississippi, then moved to Minnesota, and now im moving to.... *drum roll*... North Carolina! Yay! whoopeee yahhoo! I've taken it apon myself to get back in college and finish up my degree in communication. I will be moving most likely at the end of October pending on what kind of contract i work out with my current company.

Heather and i will be moving to an apartment complex just 12 mins south of Chapel Hill. I'm really excited because its such a great area and the terrain is so beautiful!

On a side note, is BF2 worth gettin and do you guys play it alot?

Hybrid

LA_MERC_goose
October 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM
}{! My man! North Carolina = really nice place (really close to South Carolina too) Good luck with the really expensive paper aka degree.

BF2 is a blast, especially when you're listening to Diesel and Andy on teamspeak - man it was worth the game just to know what they are 'talking' about.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 4th, 2005, 03:33 PM
good to hear }{, get you some!!1
BF2 is worth it and is a blast!
great team game.
the Cane has messed up our playing time, but we are coming back slowly.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 4th, 2005, 04:25 PM
J-rod...good to hear from you, bro...keep us informed. If you need something, please let me know.

Do us proud!
"Another one leaves the nest and takes off...

SweetGirL
October 5th, 2005, 03:42 AM
lol @ Tech

Congratulations on everything, }{ and Heather! Good luck with the move, the job, and your schooling. Take care! ~Sam~

LA_MERC_Drifter
October 5th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Congrats!! I hope all goes well.

Suntrails
October 28th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that }{ made it safe and sound to Chapel Hill, NC and is waiting impatiently for the internet to be set up. He got in on Wednesday and by this morning has a new PT job! It's hard being away from him, but he sounds really happy to be there.

LA_MERC_goose
October 28th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Thanks Sun for the update - glad to hear he got a job so quick. Hopefully the distance will be a short hurdle and you two will clear it soon.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 30th, 2005, 07:23 AM
I agree with Gooser!

}{y|3ri|)
November 1st, 2005, 12:47 PM
w00t internet!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 1st, 2005, 12:53 PM
sweet! Welcome to the 20th Century Jared!

How are things going?! We need a report!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==