PDA

View Full Version : My next unlock...

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 26th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Not sure what to get. I've read thing at UBAR! and I kinda remember what people have said about the different guns. But I'm still not sure, I play engineer most of the time so the Jackhammer makes sense but I'm not conviced it's a good upgrade because I tend to pull the trigger a lot before I'm totally on target.

So I'm debating between the Spec ops G36C, Sniper M95, and Engineer Jackhammer. Sniper rifle would be great on a few maps where it's more ground pounding, and the G36C wouldn't be bad on those maps either. But fully 75% of the time I play Engineer or Medic, and the other 25% is spread over the rest of the kits. I just want to hear what you guys have to say about using some of the different kits because I know atleast a few people unlocked sniper, G3, and Jackhammer.

LA_MERC_Onji
September 26th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I love the G3, so powerful, its not a spray and pray weapon for sure, but on single fire, just tapping the fire button? you cant go wrong hehe

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 26th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Yeah well I just "tap" the fire button too.

I just tap repeatedly until the one of us is dead.

Biggs
September 26th, 2005, 03:28 PM
my first unlock weapon was the jackhammer. i play engi almost all the time as well, so it was very effective for me. athough i favor the mec shot gun over the jackhammer, it is most helpfull when usmc or china. the close range firepower of the jackhammer is unequalled except maybe by the dao-12.

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 27th, 2005, 01:35 PM
tough choices chuck, looks like the jackhammer is your choice , based on your play,
but do not agonize as most of the standard guns are just as good as the unlocked ones.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 27th, 2005, 02:08 PM
I was rocking yesterday with the standard sniper rifle. I had 16 kills in a couple of minutes. Even with people rushing me, if you shot them in the face, they will go down. It was awesome and people were getting pissed.

Biggs
September 27th, 2005, 03:39 PM
lol target doesnt care what gun he has as long as the other team gets pissed off, lol

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 27th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Went with the Jackhammer since I think it's a better gun than the US and China shotty. I have 3 month or better to think on my next unlock so I shouldn't need any help on that one.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 28th, 2005, 11:58 AM
lol, the unlocked sniper rifle isn't much better Toby so don't waste an unlock if your tearing them up with the standard.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 28th, 2005, 12:05 PM
But I want the AWP!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
September 28th, 2005, 03:02 PM
I liked the G3 and the G36C. If you like to play as Spec Op the G36 is a good choice over the Chinese and Mec weapons.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==