PDA

View Full Version : Another way to help! lol

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 18th, 2005, 08:49 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050917/od_afp/usweather_050917193020

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 18th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Well it sounds like the guy isnt trying this as a publicity stunt to sell more vids.
At least they can do somthing good with the B(.)(.)BES that came out of MardiGra :) LOL!

That is besides make guys all over the world wish they had been there.

SweetGirL
September 19th, 2005, 08:11 AM
OMG! Have you seen most of the chicks that live in NO? Ewwww, yukky!!! The hodogs you see on those GGW videos are mostly just visitors.

I think it's pretty deplorable actually....Red Cross lists one of its principles as: "Its purpose is to protect life and health and to ensure respect for the human being." A lot of respect if they take money knowingly from the profits of, essentially, a pron video. Guess people will take money anywhere and in any way that can get it, as we've all been reminded recently by the looting, theft, etc.

I'll step off my :soapbox now.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 20th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Are you kidding me. Money is what makes the world go 'round. Ask anybody that lost their homes here if they are put out by where money comes from. Almost all monies donated come from some sort of deplorable act, be it by business, illegal acts, or
b(.)(.)by pics. Shame the people that buy them, not the people that make them. The people that make them are being pretty upstanding right now, and atleast I don't have to pay more in taxes to get it. How much has Bill Gates donated? How much has Donald Trump, Martha Stewart, anybody else who donated to the typhoon donate to their own country.
Stepping back down..........sorry.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==