PDA

View Full Version : President Bush sells Louisiana!!!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 16th, 2005, 08:23 AM
BATON ROUGE, LA. – The White House announced today that President Bush has successfully sold the state of Louisiana back to the French at more than double its original selling price of $11,250,000.

“This is a bold step forward for America,” said Bush. “And America will be stronger and better as a result. I stand here today in unity with French Prime Minister Jack Sharaq, who was so kind to accept my offer of Louisiana in exchange for 25 million dollars cash.”

The state, ravaged by Hurricane Katrina, will cost hundreds of billions of dollars to rebuild.

“Jack understands full well that this one’s a ‘fixer upper,’” said Bush. “He and the French people are quite prepared to pump out all that water, and make Louisiana a decent place to live again. And they’ve got a lot of work to do. But Jack’s assured me, if it’s not right, they’re going to fix it.”

The move has been met with incredulity from the beleaguered residents of Louisiana.

“Shuba-pie!” said New Orleans resident Willis Babineaux. “Frafer-perly yum kom drabby sham!”

However, President Bush’s decision has been widely lauded by Republicans.

“This is an unexpected but brilliant move by the President,” said Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist. “Instead of spending billions and billions, and billions of dollars rebuilding the state of Louisiana, we’ve just made 25 million dollars in pure profit.”

“This is indeed a smart move,” commented Fox News analyst Brit Hume. “Not only have we stopped the flooding in our own budget, we’ve made money on the deal. Plus, when the god-awful French are done fixing it up, we can easily invade and take it back again.”

The money gained from 'T'he Louisiana Refund' is expected to be immediately pumped into the rebuilding of Iraq.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 16th, 2005, 08:52 AM
lmao...tha's cool. I knew it would happen eventually... ;)

SweetGirL
September 16th, 2005, 09:18 AM
...the god-awful French...

:stick Look here, Canadian bacon boy..........I'm deeply offended. :sad: Nah, I don't really care. haha

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 16th, 2005, 09:22 AM
LMAO..!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 16th, 2005, 09:51 AM
lmfao...gglgglgglggl....lol......what a fartsmucker.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 16th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Lol, like the french would make any kinda commitment, NOT.

SweetGirL
September 16th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Lol, like the french would make any kinda commitment, NOT.

I don't know about that; I mean, maybe so, but, then again, maybe not. I think I'll ride the fence on that one, Andy. ;)

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 17th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Maybe he can sell Canada while he's at it...

SweetGirL
September 17th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Maybe he can sell Canada while he's at it...

Can we still blame Canada though? :laugh:

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 17th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Blame Canada!!! lalalalala

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 17th, 2005, 10:40 AM
We always blame Canada wether we sell them or not. Sam, are you french. Being able to french kiss well, doesn't make you French

SweetGirL
September 17th, 2005, 12:20 PM
....Sam, are you french. Being able to french kiss well, doesn't make you French

haha funny, funny. I'm "½ & ½". My mother was born and raised in Aubigny, France; all of my maternal relatives are in France.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 18th, 2005, 12:03 PM
So you can french kiss well. Now I know the reason you would never back me up in counter strike. Your French!

SweetGirL
September 18th, 2005, 03:17 PM
So you can french kiss well. Now I know the reason you would never back me up in counter strike. Your French!

No, I never backed you up in Counter Strike cuz you sucked so bad...I knew I'd get killed trying to protect your arse! :p:

Little Birdy
September 18th, 2005, 06:56 PM
No, I never backed you up in Counter Strike cuz you sucked so bad...I knew I'd get killed trying to protect your arse! :p:
RGr that!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 18th, 2005, 07:18 PM

The reason she didn't back you up cause she was too busy fixin her nails ... :violin

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 18th, 2005, 09:15 PM
If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch. Just call me the point man because I will run in headstrong. So it means you die some times, Ahhhhhhhh, CHARGE!

SweetGirL
September 19th, 2005, 05:28 AM
Andy = Kamikaze Monkey :ldm

SweetGirL
September 19th, 2005, 05:32 AM
The reason she didn't back you up cause she was too busy fixin her nails ... :violin

:fyi: Draxilla, I'll have you know I have a very nice Vietnamese lady that does my nails & toenails every 2 weeks. I don't do nails.

Andy, I don't usually run with "big dogs", but I can make an exception in your case. "Someone" still owes me a copy of Battlefield for my birthday. :stick :sad:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 19th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Does Pete know you talk so bad about him. No matter what, you always say your man is a big dog and that you run with him. Geesh, Sam, show some love, or at least some compassion.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==