PDA

View Full Version : Idiots like this are in a position of power and that means bad things for us all...

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 14th, 2005, 12:31 PM
http://www.thedeadpelican.com/farak.htm

/me shakes my head and wishes that if there had been an explosion, Farrakhan was sitting on the bomb...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 14th, 2005, 02:15 PM
This guy sounds like a complete donkey, but y'all would have a better grasp of that than I.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 14th, 2005, 02:40 PM
saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach Damn...he knows someone that can see through water!

Have these people never heard of erosion?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 14th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Damn...he knows someone that can see through water!

Have these people never heard of erosion?

Yea, his relialble source could have seen the crater under the levie. Faryman and SATAN are good pals, and Satan was looking up from is view in Hell, so he knows all about the Hole under the levie.

Biggs
September 14th, 2005, 09:03 PM
bah, those guys just suc.

LA_MERC_Heater
September 15th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Someone is always starting this..And he is calling white folks racist,but the whole time he is the one doing all the pointing fingers,and name calling.Just dont make any sense...sad indeed.

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 15th, 2005, 11:28 AM
farakan believes that a black man can not be racist

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 15th, 2005, 12:06 PM
farakan believes that a black man can not be racist

Thats true. He says that, by definition, a black man or any minority for that matter cannot be racisit. Only the majority race can be racist.

racĀ·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Not sure where in there it says you have to be of the majority to be a racist but then Farakan sees alot of things that arent there. Just to show I'm not a racist Ima go to South Central today and buy a bean pie and send it to NOLA.

Idiot.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 15th, 2005, 12:52 PM
bean pie, is that like a burrito? lol

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 15th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Someone is always starting this..And he is calling white folks raciest,but the whole time he is the one doing all the pointing fingers,and name calling.Just dont make any sense...sad indeed.

Its because the illiterate masses follow these people because they have no sense on what is really going on. They like to play the victims instead of taking responsibility for where they are in their lives.

If a white person said the same thing but reverse on the blacks (sorry, I think african americans is a stupid name.. if they are so proud of their home land, GO BACK) .. ok back to what I was saying. If a white person said the same thing but reverse on the blacks, they would get critized from all sides. Some whites and all blacks. White people no longer stand behind each other. We are to separated where as the blacks rally together and do what ever the few good speakers of their groups tell them to do.

They are so deprived but I did hear a black doctor stand up on a talk show and said that he was glad his ancestors were brought here as slaves. If that would not have happened, he would not be practicing medicine as a doctor and not to mention that blacks were slaves in their own country.

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 15th, 2005, 08:16 PM
minority shoot I think that word has a whole new meaning now days, i think that most racial bullcrap is brought up and only beat to death by those who have nothing better to do than *****........ I find that most black people today think those guys are idiots just like us white folks

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 15th, 2005, 10:14 PM
bean pie, is that like a burrito? lol

Actually is very similar to a sweet potato pie...just made with a certain kind of bean. Dunno which though. On any given day you can find Farakan flunkies in South Central on the corners in their suits and bow ties selling those damn things.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 16th, 2005, 06:25 AM
lmao

"would you like a bean pie?" "Oh, and here's a leaflet on militisitic Islaam to read while you munch down..."

great

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 16th, 2005, 06:44 AM
kinda like if lucky dog vendors handed out the christian leaflets.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 16th, 2005, 12:36 PM
LMFAO! Mr. Farrakhan neds to take a walk through lakeview and see how many black folk live there.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 16th, 2005, 01:16 PM
lmao good point Sparkey boy!

Biggs
September 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
people like farakhan and jesse jackson claim to be looking out for the black race, but in reality they use the very people they pretend to care about. they use people and dont give two ****s about them. jesse jackson and farakhan are power, fame, and money hungary people who only use a race that is to ignorant to see the truth.

those two whack jobs who have power should use their position to do something meaningfull, they shouldnt use there positions to start "racial fires."

their all idiots.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 17th, 2005, 07:26 AM
That's just it though, these guys have built their whole careers on racism. They have to stick to their guns if they want the money.

Biggs
September 17th, 2005, 11:11 AM
that is just sad though. if i had the power and fame those guys did i would try to use it for some greater good.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 17th, 2005, 09:25 PM
In their minds they are doing it for the greater good.

The greater good of themselves.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 18th, 2005, 10:57 AM
More hate is spread in the name of religion then any other organized group. It's not just the Nation of Islam either. Look at groups like Stormfront and god hates fags. They sell hate wrapped up in Christianity. Hell, look at Pat Robertson and The 700 Club. He spews hate and intollerance constantly but because it guised in religion it's looked past. Doesn't hurt that he's one of (if not thee) richest televangelists alive.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==