PDA

View Full Version : Stop Blamming FEMA

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 12th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Look at this.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 12th, 2005, 05:34 PM
As info, a lot of those so-called buses are actually tractor trailers without the cab. But the point is the same. FEMA not so much top be blamed here. Heck, I love FEMA, I got my monies today. :D

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 12th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Funny thing too, the arrow on the top right is bullseyeing Yankee's house. lol Yankee, your road was clear! lmao

Biggs
September 12th, 2005, 06:19 PM
lol, yeah not so much fema's fault as the local and state gov.

man, bush had the paper work and everything ready to go to federalize. blanco wouldnt sign the papers. blanco=joke. I know the Huricane assoc. people got in touch with blanco on friday and told her she should prepare to evacuate NOLA. her response ...."i will consider it"

yeah we got some fema moneys today too dirge

LA_MERC_Drax
September 12th, 2005, 07:08 PM
FYI, Blanco is an idoit.....

Woman govenor may have been ok for LA, but not her. I can't stand her, and i'm sure she won't stand a chance in re-election next term. The person that should have been governor is Bobby Jindal, the dude is a genius.

Little Birdy
September 12th, 2005, 08:26 PM
seriously, too many idiots vote for the idiot....
*cough*anyways, now that many of them have been wiped out, there may be a chance to get a better gov on elect*cough*

-Noble

SweetGirL
September 13th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Well, Brown resigned from FEMA; now you folks need to oust your governor and mayor, IMO. To me, they are murderers for not taking the necessary action sooner.

LA_MERC_Yankee
October 12th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Funny thing too, the arrow on the top right is bullseyeing Yankee's house. lol Yankee, your road was clear! lmao

That's too funny. The zoom in the top right actually has my house clear as a bell.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==