PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Ryan aka Corbin aka cd

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 5th, 2005, 04:51 PM
I know its a tough time right now for everyone and their families but it is that time of the year that you came into this world at a time when others were leaving. The cycle continues but its a time to celebrate your day, so have a happy birthday

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 5th, 2005, 05:01 PM
hbd cd

LA_MERC_Drifter
September 5th, 2005, 06:57 PM
HBD!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 5th, 2005, 08:08 PM
HBD CD

cd
September 5th, 2005, 09:28 PM
I appre3ciate it so much. I must got back in... It was kinda lame being on ahsort notife. I went to chiulle's and drank.. That was it. Rnag up an 82.14 tab. Hopefully I can improve that I fi want to hang with Dirge and Andy. Also I now this is hard to read. I wqill decipher it in the morning... I need sleep, I can only see out l9of one eye right now lol. I appreciate it fellas.

cd
September 5th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Ecit... gonna try to stay up about an hour so Im not puking drunk... helluva night... mixed drinks and Yueng Ling did me in.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 5th, 2005, 09:50 PM
English... lmao

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 5th, 2005, 09:53 PM
holy cow he types worse than me HAHAHAH Happy birthday blockbuster lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 6th, 2005, 04:51 AM
hahah...happy b-day CD!

cd
September 6th, 2005, 08:20 AM
wow... cant make a habit of that...

I appre3ciate it so much. I must got back in... It was kinda lame being on ahsort notife. I went to chiulle's and drank.. That was it. Rnag up an 82.14 tab. Hopefully I can improve that I fi want to hang with Dirge and Andy. Also I now this is hard to read. I wqill decipher it in the morning... I need sleep, I can only see out l9of one eye right now lol. I appreciate it fellas.

I appreciate it so much. I just got back in... It was kinda lame being on short notice. I went to Chille's and drank.. That was it. Rang up an 82.14 tab. Hopefully I can improve that if I want to hang with Dirge and Andy. Also I know this is hard to read. I will decipher it in the morning... I need sleep, I can only see out of one eye right now lol. I appreciate it fellas.

I dont know if I'm more concerned that I was that wasted or that I actually said 'fellas'. Fun stuff nonetheless, been 'recovering' all morning though :z :strain

SnAkEbItE
September 6th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Oh wasn't that cute Purdy had a party.

Actully glad you had a nice safe b-day.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 6th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Can't decipher drunk writing? Try translating drunk speech for someone. Last time Yankee and i boozed together, i had to translate for him to his own friends.....i think the man had one too many shots of jager. Yep, its always that last shot, something they put in it that does you in.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
September 6th, 2005, 08:31 PM
HBD Corbin - sounds like you had fun :)

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 6th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Happy Bday man!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==