PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane check up!

Biggs
August 29th, 2005, 04:29 PM
hey guys,
i am in Baton rouge were i live. my family and friends are waiting to get back to NOLA to inspect the damage. we only heard stories from those who stayed in NOLA and those stories werent good. here in BR we were out of power for about a day.

we are ok but we dont know about our property.

would you guys who were affected by katrina post here and give us ur info and let us know how u are doing. goodluck to all

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 29th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I'm in Shreveport. I hope to be in NOLA soon with work (I work with BellSouth). I'm fine, I have no idea about my property or any others in NOLA. Skitz is okay in Houston. Diesel is okay? in MS. Yankee should be okay in NOLA airport. Andyconda is okay without power in AL. No idea on the rest of us...

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 29th, 2005, 08:50 PM
I'm sitting here in Lafayette via Alexandria. Tried to holla at yall dirge but can't get through. I can't get through to the hospital.

Iccey
August 30th, 2005, 12:24 PM
i hate to be the bearer of bad new but All of New Orleans is underwater as u all know by now i am in the process of gettin ready to head down there and help out with my uncle usin his airboats its seem like the wrost is happen and what is scary is that we missed all the bad stuff

BTW anyone hear from DL and BS?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 30th, 2005, 12:45 PM
BTW anyone hear from DL and BS?

Unfortunately, no. I think DL said Dragon was out on the platform too.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 30th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Surely they evacuated them...seems idiotic to leave people in harms way, imho

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 30th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Not all of New Orleans is under water, just the East bank of the MS river.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 30th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Dragon was evacuated...I remember seeing that post, but he wasn't going to be with DL.....let's hope we hear from them soon.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==