PDA

View Full Version : Keep your fingers crossed...

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 26th, 2005, 04:15 PM
that we are still able to have the LAN...

Andy, please go evacuate East!

HENK
August 26th, 2005, 04:43 PM
i am not gonna evacuate this time no matter woot.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 26th, 2005, 06:41 PM
new orleans better pray this doesn't hit....that city will be in some trouble. Hopefully it goes for Andy so we can have a lan...or hits texas. Yea, just go for texas, no one likes texas anyways.....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2005, 07:29 AM
blahh I hope this storm keeps going due west!!!!!!! Dragon is off shore so his rig will be going crazy soon. Blahhhh

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 27th, 2005, 09:02 AM
I don't remeber planning a trip to New Orleans this weekend. What the hell is Katrina thinking. Get back over here woman. I'm still in spansih fort, Alabama. Don't worry guys she'll come back. I think she's trying to flank me.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 27th, 2005, 12:02 PM
This sux man. :madd

LA_MERC_BS
August 28th, 2005, 10:11 AM
We're screwed !!

LA_MERC_BS
August 28th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Don't worry guys she'll come back. I think she's trying to flank me.

Like a fat woman sneaking up on cake.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 28th, 2005, 12:28 PM
OMFG!! Last time I checked the weather it was a tropical storm mear Key Largo. WTF s with this Cat 5 crap...and headed for NOLA??? Screw the LAN...I'd be worried if you still have a city. This is like an Andrew right?? Good gawd, I feel for you guys. :(

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 28th, 2005, 12:50 PM
It is now stronger and bigger than both Camile and Andrew. As much devistation as Ivan did it was only a CAT 3 at landfall. This will be one they make movies about. I feel like I'm watching the movie "The day after tomorrow" every time I turn to the weather channel.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 28th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Positive thoughts people, positive thoughts. Such as: "I will have a house when this is over" and "I will own more than the few clothes in my truck right now" and "The beer in my fridge will be waiting on me when I get home" Positive thoughts people!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 28th, 2005, 02:58 PM
True dat Robby, but I hate to rain on your parade (no pun intended). I'm hundreds of miles away from the eye and here I have 25 mph sustained winds. Just a few minutes ago Candace yelled at me "Andy, the kids pool is flying away" to which I had to run out side and catch. Luckily with a privacy fence it didn't make it far. I just finished bringing in everything from outside. I did see where it was downgraded to 165 mph sustained winds. Lets hope this trend continues as even 100 mph winds will do considerable damage. Just FYI peeps I went through Ivan last year and it was a CAT3. The enitre city looked like it was a war zone. We are still recovering in this area from that. Lets hope for the best.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 28th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Will be thinking about all of you down in S LA...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 28th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Keep the faith.

Sgt.Killer
August 29th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Hope everyone is ok. Sorry about the losses. Our prayers from tennessee, to your family and friends. Peace.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==