PDA

View Full Version : finally!

LA_MERC_Onji
August 23rd, 2005, 10:20 AM
I finally made corporal. Thanks everyone for helping me get there!

now on to the good stuff, which gun do i pick! ahh! I have the unlocked medic gun now. I would like something that is effective in short and medium range, i dont think a shotgun would be good for me.

any ideas?

LA_MERC_BS
August 23rd, 2005, 11:13 AM
congrat there Onjiman. I'm ohhhhh so close

LA_MERC_BS
August 23rd, 2005, 11:21 AM
Actually I'm there it just hasn't changed yet for some reason

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 23rd, 2005, 12:07 PM
the 2 weapons that fit that discription are the g3(assault) and the g36c(spec ops)
i would go with the spec op weapon to best meet your criteria. like Biggs said...these weapons are not necessarily better...just different guns, the all have their pluses and minuses.

Biggs
August 23rd, 2005, 12:39 PM
yeah, go with a class unlock that would help u out the most. for me i only play engi or medic, unless i am flying the bh then i use support. i am playing more with the normal weapons as of lately cause i dont like the super fast fire rate of the jackhammer and the long reload time of the dao12. the medic gun kinda sux in comparision to the mec and chinese ak, but owns the m16.

i think u should pick a gun that goes with the class u like to play. we all have different preferences so each gun will fit our different style gameplay differently.

LA_MERC_Onji
August 23rd, 2005, 12:44 PM
thanks guys. speaking of this, i updated the awards page, it has a section on the unlocked guns, check it out:

http://www.lamerc.com/bf2awards/index.php

[lag]Zen
August 23rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
The support PKM is good for medium and short range kills, usually just takes two hits for a kill, its accuarcy is not as good as the standard support weapon at long distance, but it makes up for it in short and medium.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 23rd, 2005, 06:39 PM
Congrats Onji and BS, I'm still about 2300 off that mark. Had to go back to work 3 weeks ago and my son started football practice at the same time. So play time has gone down significantly, maybe 6 hours a week instead of 15 or 20. I need to get on with you guys and get some serious blackhawking in.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 24th, 2005, 06:32 AM
or you could wait until after the lan to choose a weapon. That way when we play with all kits unlocked, you could test drive the ones you are interested in unlocking.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 24th, 2005, 07:12 AM
GUESS WHAT FELLAS :)

SPAM!!!

http://lamerc.com/uploads/21.jpg

MUHAHAHAHAHAA

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 24th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Don't go with the sniper. THe M95 is not what I thought it would be.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==