PDA

View Full Version : This will be in the paper tomorrow.

LA_MERC_BS
August 18th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Pascagoula, MS

Police are searching for a Pascagoula man that murdered twelve people this morning. Police say that Jerry Cooksey, went on a shooting spree with BellSouth workers early this morning. The incident started when Mr. Cooksey purchased the new BattleField 2 computer game. Cooksey, close to making Corporal, lost his internet service with BellSouth. After nearly two weeks without internet, the city streets have now errupted in murderous chaos as Cooksey drove down neighborhood streets shooting at BellSouth trucks. Authorities say that citizens should be safe as long as they avoid BellSouth workers. Officers were close to capturing Cooksey this morning when they placed a working DSL modem at the corner of Market and Main. Cooksey was able to escape the trap and was last seen running south on market shouting "Enemy forces spotted". If you have information of Cooksey's whereabouts, please contact your local police department.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 18th, 2005, 11:27 PM
lmao

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 19th, 2005, 04:29 AM
hehe./...go get em!

LA_MERC_Drax
August 19th, 2005, 05:02 AM
hrmmm....bellsouth DSL problems, blame Dirge!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 19th, 2005, 06:56 AM
I know where he's at, I know where his house is, I know where he works...

I wonder if I'll get some money for turning him in!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Temp
August 19th, 2005, 06:58 AM
go for it DL, haha

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 19th, 2005, 07:33 AM
/man down

Iccey
August 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM
It will always be Dirge's fault we all know that lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 19th, 2005, 11:31 AM
I will have to say this in Robby's behalf. He helped me and I've been clicking along super fast ever since.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 19th, 2005, 11:49 AM
BS...Dirge is supposed to be in Mobile around 7:30 ish...do the math..
use him as baton practice, or taser?!?!?
at least pull him over...take pictures plz.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 19th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Crap you've been rated out Robby. Now BS, Lawdog, and probably a lot more will be looking for a 2001 or 2002 black extended cab Z71 with a bumbper sticker that say "New Orleans, proud to crawl home" on the bumper. I hope they don't know that you'll be on I-10 going through Pascogoula around 6:30 today, August 19, 2005.

hehehehehehehehhe

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 19th, 2005, 12:19 PM
careful or i'll add wire snips to my duffel bag.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 19th, 2005, 01:50 PM
:laugh:

:bigfart:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 19th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Maybe you haven't kept up with current events, but my wires are already sniped!

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 19th, 2005, 02:17 PM
DOH!!

Did they at least wisper in your ear before they did it?

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 19th, 2005, 02:21 PM
LMAO, I was speaking literally! What do I care about your figurative "wires"? LMAO

LA_MERC_BS
August 22nd, 2005, 07:27 AM
Dirge they finally figured out what the deal was. When room mate moved out, he called bellsouth and canceled DSL. He changed the service to dial up in his name. So the phone service was transfered in my name, but they couldn't change the internet service because the old room mate told them that he wanted to keep dial up service on that phone number so he could keep his email address AND THEY LET HIM. Even though the account was transferred into my name, they still had a block on me getting my DSL because he was listed as the primary decision maker on that line for thhe internet. Thats why the DSL guys were having so much trouble. The last three times I called, I just told the DSL guys to transfer me to sales, because theres nothing that they could do. After five tries with sales, I finally got one that took an interest in the problem. instead of transferring the account information into my name, I told them to cancell the whole damn service and start over. The sales guy said, well you are the decision maker on that line now. Yes, yes I am, so cancel every damn thing and place an new order for me. So I should be back up in two weeks. I think it usually takes two weeks for them to mail the modem and test the line.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 22nd, 2005, 08:13 AM
You have a modem right?
If so you will be up in a few days
ask them for your order #
and we can check it for you

LA_MERC_BS
August 22nd, 2005, 09:53 AM
yeah I have the modem. The sales guy told me that it would take 24 to 48 to clear him out of the account. The sales guy told me that he would call me when the account is clear and we would do a fresh one. He told me that when he called he'd give me a conformation # or something like that. As soon as I get it, I pass it on to you guys. I have learned a few things about BellSouth since all this happened. Seems that the DSL guys are hardly even associated with sales at all. The DSL guys give the impression that sales are composed of mostly idiots. Not sure if thats true, just the impression that I got from talking to them. All the years I've had Bellsouth DSL, this is the only time I've ever had a problem, so I shouldn't complain. I had CableOne one time. That was a complete nightmare.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 22nd, 2005, 10:02 AM
I got to add that Time Warner cable ran a 1/2 thick cable 500 feet off the road then a Rj 11 cable from the pedistal to my house for free... All to pickup 1 basic cable customer with Roadrunner. I was impressed that they didnt make me pay for the main cable....

Sorry i know its not relevant, but I had to metion the good service.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 22nd, 2005, 11:27 AM
Ok Dirgey, no power chord for you at the LAN.

LA_MERC_BS
August 26th, 2005, 09:41 AM
WOOHOO, man I think I am getting my DSL back. They gave me a conformation # this time. I went home last night and all the lights are lit up on my modem. They said possibly monday.
Hey Dirge they said monday, does that mean anytime between now and monday or is it just monday?

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 26th, 2005, 09:50 AM
If your internet light is lit you have it. Most people do not have the modem, so they have to give those time frames, but it takes no time to send the dsl to your phone line.

LA_MERC_BS
August 26th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Well I tried it last night, but it wouldn't take my secret, lol, user name and password. I'm gonna give that puppy another try after lunch. I was starting to think last night that I was spelling my secret name wrong or something.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 26th, 2005, 10:06 AM
ahh, i forgot about that, it make take a day for the username to go through...I would think they could do that before Monday, but it may take time to flow through all the systems.

LA_MERC_BS
August 26th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Saaaaaweeet

LA_MERC_BS
August 27th, 2005, 07:26 PM
I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank all the good folks at BellSouth for giving me my DSL back for the weekend woohoo man, perfect timing. Got klids tonight (they hit the sack around midnight) then I'll be back on BF2.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 27th, 2005, 07:52 PM
10-4, see you there!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==