PDA

View Full Version : Saw people instead of bots so played a bit of CS:S

}{y|3ri|)
August 9th, 2005, 09:20 AM
It's nice to know that i can still knife, isnt it Sabre? Muwhaha.
Drifter hax now too wth?!? Anyhow I kinda informed you guys that i plan on moving to NC, Chapel Hill area. Thats my plan anyhow, finish up college and live closer to the mountains and the beach. Heather is planning on moving down with me, once she can get a job down there. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers as this is an exciting, yet scarry time for us.

Thanks guys.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 9th, 2005, 09:50 AM
I let you knife me so that you could feel good about yourself :)

congrats and good luck on the move }{, I've made a move across country before...it can be a little unsettling but it will work out...g/l!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Will do brotha-man! Keep in touch! Also, are you driving down? If so, does your path take you anywhere near Maryland?

LA_MERC_Spark
August 9th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Goold luck }{!

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 9th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Man I had a lot of fun! I was laughing so hard there a few times that I couldn't breathe. Hope to see you on the server every now and again.

I wish you the best on the move to NC.

Later

|Team Moped| Kripto
August 9th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Didn't you just move during the winter time? and How's that arm?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 9th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Good luck }{, we will be here. :)

}{y|3ri|)
August 9th, 2005, 12:02 PM
The arm is fine, and ya i moved, but it was just to a bigger appartment.

oh and scott, yes i can drive to maryland, but then i will pick you up and force you to carry my things into my new apt! muwhahaha! (well see what the travel plan is, but heather and i will deffinately stop by if we can).

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2005, 12:03 PM
aaaah! No moving for me for atleast another 3 years (I hope). If you are able to, we would like to see you guys.

Suntrails
August 9th, 2005, 12:36 PM
So anybody know of anyone hiring in the Raliegh/Durham/Chapel Hill area?

Finding a job in another state sucks. ;p

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Suns,

Did you ask groovy's sister? I don't remember exactly where she lives, but I think it was somewhere around there (don't quote me on that!).

LT

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 9th, 2005, 01:06 PM
lmao @ Dirge!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 9th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Suns,

Did you ask groovy's sister? I don't remember exactly where she lives, but I think it was somewhere around there.

LT

:rolleyes:

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 9th, 2005, 10:30 PM
lmao @ Dirge!!!!

wth are you laughing at???? Dirges post is after yours....and....well......nevermind....

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 10th, 2005, 12:09 AM
he read his tara cards...

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 10th, 2005, 07:27 AM
wth are you laughing at???? Dirges post is after yours....and....well......nevermind....

I could hear him coming before he got here so I went ahead and posted ahead of time. I think it's called hax....

lmao!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 10th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Dirge has been known to break the sound barrier before
:fart:

Suntrails
August 10th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Suns,

Did you ask groovy's sister? I don't remember exactly where she lives, but I think it was somewhere around there (don't quote me on that!).

LT

Nope, never got in touch with her sister.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==