PDA

View Full Version : Help

SnAkEbItE
August 5th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Guy's I have been wanting to hook up and frag with you guy's but one problem. WHen I load my game and select my profile it just hangs. It goes out like it's trying to access the account, sometimes it comes right back and I can load up and play, most times it just hangs for ever, I have scanned their forums but can't seem to find my issue. Have any of you had this probblem and if so solution.

I have installed the patch they released and have even unistalled and re-installed and re-patched but to no avail, heck I even tried to creat a new account and when I did it work fine for a couple of day's then stopped again.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 5th, 2005, 07:31 AM
wierd...no Tim, I have never heard of that problem. It did happen when the EA server was down one time, but certainly it does not happen all the time.

Biggs
August 5th, 2005, 07:43 AM
so when u click "login to account" it just sits there with the "2" spinning?

MindWerks
August 5th, 2005, 08:10 AM
I'm thinking your firewall (if you have one) is blocking the connection to the EA server. So it just sits there and spins on the "2" while logging in. You may need to check your settings.

Biggs
August 5th, 2005, 08:15 AM
rgr tht werks,
i had a problem with my firewall when i first got the game. i would hit login and it would just sit there and nothing would happen. or, it would say somethin stupid like "bah connection is not availibale."

try to "permit" all bf2 connections. this might to do trick.

SnAkEbItE
August 6th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Well I don't run any type firewall, only thing is this freaky weird router/dsl modem that my dad's ISP game him to use. It's a Paradyne Hot Wire ADSL/R so I don't know could be it, I guess I could go in and set up my pc for DMZ but, don't really like exposeing myself like that...

cd
August 7th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Bah... when have you ever been hesitent to exposing yourself.

SnAkEbItE
August 7th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Well found solution, seems for some reason if I go in and delet the local user file and then just import it again it works fine, that's a pain cause then I have to reset up all binds but oh well.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==