PDA

View Full Version : Somethingawful.com's Guide to "Mastering Battlefield 2"

LA_MERC_Onji
August 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM
man I almost peed myself reading this!

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3097
(some bad language, and banner ads)

This is my favorite:

Step On Land Mines! - When driving a jeep at the fastest possible speed, you may notice a big red skull and crossbones icon appearing on the right of your screen. This means that a witch is chasing you and you've got to get out of there as soon as possible or else she'll throw her level 34 skeleton at you! Look for a small, round, black teleporter which will magically whisk you away to a beautiful new location, usually about 40 meters straight up. If one of your teammates decides to kill you while traveling there, be sure to punish them, because it's not your gd fault a witch was chasing you and you tried to escape. War is hell, soldier!

Texas_Lawdog
August 3rd, 2005, 06:06 AM
want let me link

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 3rd, 2005, 06:52 AM
That is some funny stuff!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 3rd, 2005, 07:41 AM
hahahah LMAO!!!

Biggs
August 3rd, 2005, 08:59 AM
rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_BS
August 3rd, 2005, 09:42 AM
hahahaha

Pilot Transport Helicopters Without Any Passengers! - As everybody knows, flying is a dangerous job, one which only the most trained sniper can accomplish

Biggs
August 3rd, 2005, 11:29 AM
friggin snipers lol, saw it happen last night.lolol. gessh its so true and so retardedly funny and at the same time aggervates the crap out of you in game. noobs! geesh!

Biggs
August 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
my favorite:

when repairing a vehicle a sniper hops in a takes it from you. becuase we all know the guy who was repairing the tank was doing it for you. remember, the sniper deserves vehicles that are up to perfect physical standards and the rest us us are here to provide them for the sniper.

or:

the commader who doesnt command, rather he is the lone hero who uses vehilces as tranport, bails at a flag, and dies a hero. he doesnt issue commands he is the hero for godsake!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 3rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
LMFAO! That's great and to add to some of the funny ones already posted here's another good one. I got kick/banned twice for this so far in my 4 attempts at commander.

Intentionally Run Into Your Own Team's Artillery Strikes! - Catch them like snowflakes on your tongue, then punish for a team kill when the snowflakes blow you to hell. If you're really talented, you can step on a teammate's land mine the exact instant the artillery kills you. Perhaps a future patch for BF2 will allow you to punish multiple people for team kills! Also maybe somebody will make a game where you just login and repeatedly press a button to punish other people and you try to obtain the least negative score.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==