PDA

View Full Version : Prayer needed..

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 2nd, 2005, 07:56 AM
Hey guys, Dragon's Grandma is not doing good at all. She has been sick for a long time now and is at home with Dragon's mom. She is not eating and is very week. They're not thinking she will make it to much longer. They have a very nice lady that is at the house with them all day everyday taking care of her and a Hospice lady that comes out a few time a week. If yall would pray for my Mother and Father in law that would be great and for Dragon and his brother Jungleboy.

Thanks guys...

Big_ch33se
August 2nd, 2005, 09:44 AM
Sorry to hear about that. I hope she gets better. Dont really pray but she will be in my thoughts along with the rest of you all :(
:jk2

LA_MERC_Temp
August 2nd, 2005, 09:56 AM
yall will definelty be in my prayers.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 2nd, 2005, 10:35 AM
Hope everything works out for the best DL.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 2nd, 2005, 10:39 AM
Thanks guys!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 2nd, 2005, 02:50 PM
Will do, DL...

Texas_Lawdog
August 3rd, 2005, 06:14 AM
dl tell dragon iam sorry to here about his grandmother....if yall need anything call me i will be happy to help anyway i can

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 3rd, 2005, 07:43 AM
Thank you LD Mrs Connie I think is doing ok as of right now. She has watched her mom go down hill for months now. The Hospice lady called her and Mr. Wayne at work and told them they may want to send the week with her that they don't really know how much longer she's going to make it. But I talked to her yesterday and she said that Nana was doing a little better and they did finely get her to get some food down. I'll keep you posted Lawdog..

Thanks guys

SweetGirL
August 3rd, 2005, 08:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear about the grandmother, Tonya. Ya'll take care. ((huggz)) ~Sam~

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 4th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Thanks Sam!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==