PDA

View Full Version : C4

LA_MERC_BS
August 1st, 2005, 08:59 AM
I finally saw the C4 jeep in action. I saw a guy last night stick three C4 packs on the front of a jeep. The guy appearently is holding the trigger when he jumps in the jeep. The guy hauls ass in the jeep, me in behind him in another jeep. I watched him run the jeep into a flag area and jump out, as soon as he was out of the jeep, he hit the button. Killed like .... a lot of people. He did that all game. He would drive like hell to a tank and jump out. There needs to be some restrictions on the C4 me thinks. But thats not as bad as some. I've seen a few guys throw the C4 pack half way across the map at someone.
Also saw a commander drop a supply box on artillary to heal it. FYI on that one.
Oh and the grenade only pisses off the tank.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 1st, 2005, 09:17 AM
Yeah lol on the grenade to a tank.
We had a c4 mad bomber the other day...that guy was aggrevating as hell...lol
pretty effective as well.

nub, :stick we been knowing about the arty heal w/supplies since the demo...lol
I think Toby saw another commander do it and he tried it and it worked like a champ.

LA_MERC_BS
August 1st, 2005, 09:32 AM
Dang ... I'm always last to know

LA_MERC_Temp
August 1st, 2005, 10:10 AM
i LOVE C4, spec ops if my favorite kit, just ask onji with my mad tank destroying skills, haha. 2 c4's and the tank blows to bits.

Biggs
August 1st, 2005, 11:10 AM
bah bah bah, c4 bah

man, 1 guy c4'd my tank with a 34 yard toss of one stick of c4. bah, it needs to be fixed.

LA_MERC_BS
August 1st, 2005, 11:31 AM
34 yards, hell I'm surprised he even got that close to you. You've got super tank skilz.

Biggs
August 2nd, 2005, 12:48 PM
i learned everthing i know from diesel. lol jk!

LA_MERC_Onji
August 2nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
omg i just read there is a bug where you can throw a mine up in the air, sprint, and jump, and occasionally the mine will attach to you. other people cant see the mine, but its there. and if you touch any armor (teammates included) they blow up. imagine the suicide runs now

LA_MERC_BS
August 2nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
Oh great, that figures.
I have a confession to make. I smoked a team mate last night ........ twice. I was on the flight deck in line to grab the jet that was about to spawn. I was the only cat on the deck. Next thing I know this dude runs over to me, stands there and takes my jet when it spawns. He can't get the thing off the deck without splashing down in the water. Well here he comes again. I'm still there waiting. He runs back over to me and I knew what he was going to do again, because he had the C4 out just in case I got in the plain. So I smoked that fool. He spawned again before the jet got there. Well here he came again. So I smoked his ass again. Then my jet came that I so patiently had been waiting for.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 2nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
LMAO...ahh the exploits, good that they find those before the patch comes out!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 2nd, 2005, 03:41 PM
Well BS at least it wasn't a clanmate.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==