PDA

View Full Version : that is L.C. Smacktard to you bia!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 29th, 2005, 07:18 AM
:laugh:

oh man last night was hilarious,
for those poor souls that do not have BF2 or were not on with us last night, here is the jist:
we have a slew of us on TS..like 12.
well we are all on one of our favorite non-auto balance servers(so we can all play on the same side)...www.ironrangers.net
Well the resident trouble maker...Dirge calls one of their admins a queer bunny hoper...not that bad right? /Dirge takes boot to the head!!!
i got my buddies back and politely ask if wth? and is he overly sensative?
/Diesel boot to the head!! (reason: being a smacktard!!!) WTF!!!
now the whole LA_MERC army conmences an all out assault on these nubs...they have no idea who to kick first....damn iron rump rangers!!!
LMAO...Jugs, Biggs, Mindwerks, Skitz, Andy, all boots to the head!

ya know Dirge was right from the start...freakin queers!!!
:)

remember if you mess with the head Smacktard...you mess with all the smacktards!!!!!
:laugh:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 29th, 2005, 07:25 AM
OMFG LMFAO ROFL, That is great. That has to be the quote of the year.

"YOU MESS WITH THE HEAD SMACKTARD, YOU MESS WITH ALL THE SMACKTARDS"

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
July 29th, 2005, 07:43 AM
ROFL!!!

Any Queer Bunny Hoping idot deserves a round to the head.

MindWerks
July 29th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Yeah, those guys were pretty queer all right. And that one in the J-10 was seemed to be hacking up a storm. Missles would go through him without hitting him even if he was flying straight and his missles were able to hit you now matter what manovers or counter measures you deployed. It was pretty dang suspicious to me, and I don't say that very often.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 29th, 2005, 09:02 AM
yeah and Andy called him a hack and he never...er...
well even a blind ape finds a spot every once in a while :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 29th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Blind ape finds a spot? And you call me the drunk. The sayings go. "Even a blind HOG finds an acorn every now and then." And "Run like a spotted ape" meaning very fast. As if you ever spot (see) an ape inthe wild he will turn and run from you at an alarming rate. Alarming, becuase at that point you realize if he wasn't scared of you at the speed he can move, you would have no chance of getting away should he decide to fight instead of flee.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 29th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Kinda a pet peave of mine when peeps use sayings wrong. The best was Robby telling me he's got to go drop the kids off at the pool. He thought it meant taking a dump. It actually refers to sitting on the throne and not being master of your domain and when you finish the stuff that comes out you leave in the bowl. FLUSH. This was aired on national TV 13 years ago by Beavis and Butthead and they actually discussed its meaning in the episode, Very funny stuff. For you denser folk, the kids are the sperm. The pool is the toilet. LOL. Wonder if this one will get edited. Tried to be as PC as I could.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 29th, 2005, 12:22 PM
LMAO you nub I know exactly what the saying is...I was screwing up the phrase to symbolize when you confused me and Dirge when you used that "never to be forgotten phrase" spotted ape...and me and Dirge said to each other...hmm wonder if they have those at the zoo???

uber smacktard!! :p:

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 29th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Isn't being master of your domain mean you aren't flushing?!?! hmhmh lol

Biggs
July 29th, 2005, 02:02 PM
my problem with that crapheap of a clan: thos nubs were stat padding like no other. They had guys on the opposite team spotting targets and crap like that.

IR is gay and thay suc donkey balls too.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
July 29th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I would be interested to see how high some of these IR guys scores are.

Biggs
July 29th, 2005, 02:57 PM
i would be interested in blowing up there computers!

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 29th, 2005, 03:35 PM
T4rg3t...send Packets to all those IR people...drown their server...lol

Juggernaut
July 29th, 2005, 05:18 PM
who is up for another smacktard invasion tonight??

IRON rump RANGERS

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 29th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Damn Robby, Being master of your domain has nothing to do with where you put the happy ending, just that you have "Mastered" self control. LOL.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 29th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Refer to Seinfeld my friend. The winner of " The bet " was "master of his domain." ;)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 30th, 2005, 03:03 AM
EDITED, must refrain.

Political answer.

Yes Robby I know where Master of Your domain comment comes from.
Yes I use both phrases correctly. Being master of your domain doesn't nesecarily mean you don't do it at all, just that you have the ability to control your urge to "Self Satisfy", that you have Control, or you have Mastered your surrondings (Domain). Or in Seinfelds case you have control over whether or not the pretty half naked woman across the street makes you lose control and "take matters into your own hands". I know where it originated, and I definately use it correctly. You act like your talking to Mathew or somethig. Good Lord.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 30th, 2005, 10:42 AM
SMoke and mirrors baby! Smoke and mirrors!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 4th, 2005, 01:07 PM
LOL, It's your own faul Robby. You created this monster with the introduction of a snakebite. It led to other more potent drugs. I owe you for my door way drug, and you shall suffer for it for the rest of your life, muh ha ha ha ha ha.

On another note, I'm in rehab and doing better. hehehehehhe.

Big_ch33se
August 4th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I say you all go back on and blast there butts! Revenge of the Smacktards!
:jk2

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 4th, 2005, 06:03 PM
whoa, I guess we did get way off subject on that one, hehehehehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==