PDA

View Full Version : cannot log into account server!

Biggs
July 26th, 2005, 12:50 PM
i went to go play some bf2 and when i loaded the game i could not connect to account server. the "2" just spins and i have to control alt delete out of the "not repsonding bf2" game.

wtf? anybody no anything about this?

LA_MERC_Onji
July 26th, 2005, 12:54 PM
i think they said it has something to do with your global score being too high, something about 'let onji catch up' or something like that

lol, jk. I have no idea. Still at work

LA_MERC_BS
July 26th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Well after about 20 minutes I was finally able to log in. Guess what, I lost everything. Like I had never played the game before. Any ideas?

Biggs
July 26th, 2005, 01:54 PM
no ideas? i heard that ea was updating their equipment but what, did they just unplug everything? bah, pain in the arse!

LA_MERC_Onji
July 26th, 2005, 01:59 PM
there are alot of things screwed up right now, due to the hack. check my 'man, they cant win' thread

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 26th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Good, maybe they'll fix the "Andy won't register awards" hax that has been plauguing me.

LA_MERC_BS
July 26th, 2005, 03:42 PM
played hooky from work today and thought Iwould play for a while. It took me letting the thing idle for almost an hour to finally log on to multiplayer. It finally got on and I played. I then went back and checked my rank and everything was back to normal. Butthere was only 2 or 3 servers with people in them.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==