PDA

View Full Version : This is too funny

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 23rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
Before you hear this, understand that it IS a real 911 tape. Also understand that the city this takes place in is a very rich beach city in Orange County CA. This is where the rich Rebulican snobs go to live and breed. I can just see this woman sitting there in her 150k Benz whinning to the operator.

ENJOY!!

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/911_tape.wma

Omega_Prime
July 24th, 2005, 02:42 AM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_Shadow
July 24th, 2005, 08:15 AM
The thing is....she reproduced so they'll be more like her.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 24th, 2005, 11:54 AM
LMAO!!!

What she should have told them was
I want you to protect my fat but from this supersized cheeze burger !

I cant belive people like that are allowed to breath good oxygen!!

Texas_Lawdog
July 25th, 2005, 06:12 AM
I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE SENT THE S.W.A.T TEAM AND RAIDED THE PLACE. LOL

SnAkEbItE
July 25th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Now way is she a Republican it's obvious she's liberal, in that she wanted her way and wanted to be waited on hand an foot by those around her. Trust me no self respecting Republican would act that way and we shure wouldn't be dumb enough to call 911.

It's still extreamly funny though.

LA_MERC_BS
July 25th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Well, if Wendy's screws up and doesn't give me my damn chilli sauce one more time, then the cops are going to have to come out there, because I'm going to kill everyone in the resturant. If you specifically ask for hot chilli sauce and the guy tells you that he has put it in the bag, then it damn well better be in there. This has happened to me 4 or 5 times now. One more time and I'm gonna start smoking fools, starting with the chick at the first window in drive through. I can't stand to get attitude from some chick in drive through that is mad because she chose a carreer in fast food.

Sorry, I'm still upset about not getting the chilli sauce.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 25th, 2005, 12:02 PM
No way is that a Republican. Very Liberal if you ask me. She wants to task someone else with the responsibility of "helping" her poor defensless self. A true right winger would have stomped through the door, grabbed the teeny bopper behind the counter and pounded a mud hole in he/she and then made their own burger (plus a snack for later for the trouble) and marched out.

the noxious
July 25th, 2005, 12:10 PM
no one know's about the Taco Bell down here in Port Allen. they rarely get an order right, or they take at least 30 minutes to get you your food. They are HORRIBLE.
good thing this snob doesn't live here, because she'd have an bloodvessel explode in her brain.

LA_MERC_BS
July 25th, 2005, 01:10 PM
CHILLI SAUCE!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 25th, 2005, 10:38 PM
LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==