PDA

View Full Version : R-6!!!

SweetGirL
July 22nd, 2005, 07:42 AM
Happy Birthday to ya!! Hope it's a good one!! :birthday

LA_MERC_Temp
July 22nd, 2005, 07:50 AM
the boy got married last month. he's working in biloxi with yates construction interning. he still hasnt got source but i did get him bf2 for his bday today.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 22nd, 2005, 08:10 AM
HBD Rida!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 22nd, 2005, 09:17 AM
Temp Tell the Brother I said Happy Birthday!!!!! And that I hope he gets everything he wants for his Birthday...

PS thats a good Brother to spend $50.00 on his Brother for his birthday....
wish my brothers would spend 50$ on my birthday.. We all lucky to get a 2 dollar card...

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 22nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah wish him a good one from all of us...or tell him to get on here and see it for himself :)

LA_MERC_Temp
July 22nd, 2005, 02:34 PM
haha, i'll tell him to stop by. i think i may have talked him into going to the lan. so once we find out, yall will be able to turn my 1 no into 2 yes's.

Texas_Lawdog
July 25th, 2005, 06:20 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PUNK....LOL

LA_MERC_BS
July 25th, 2005, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=LA_MERC_Temp]the boy got married last month.[QUOTE]

WHAT OMG is he mad, didn't you try and talk him out of it? Now who are we gonna get to sweet talk all those women out of stuff for us? Did he not know what marrige is all about? They say its a give and take thing and you have to work at it all the time. What they really mean is, you give up all your stuff (bike, computer time, "LIVE NUDES" neon light) and the wife Takes everything in your wallet. The work part, oh yeah you have to work hard at keeping her happy or else.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 25th, 2005, 08:55 AM
You aren't bitter at all and there is no story behind that, is there BS? ;)

LA_MERC_Temp
July 25th, 2005, 09:04 AM
actually, she's working hard for him. she's an RN and he's still in school for another year. so he's thinking she'll get used to supporting him and they'll have it made, haha.

LA_MERC_BS
July 25th, 2005, 09:27 AM
hehe, right through that LaTech saw. Jedi skills used did he. Damn that woman and her credit cards. Stupid car, bankruptcy, taxes AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that woman had better be lucky she's a good mother. I'm divorced now.

Damned that R6, I should have married a nurse to take care of me.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==