PDA

View Full Version : Award Guide *updated*

LA_MERC_Onji
July 21st, 2005, 02:02 PM
This site has all you'll ever need:

http://ubar.bf2s.com/index.php

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 21st, 2005, 10:45 PM
WOW! That's a spectacular find Onji! Now I know that I won't have about 50% of the medals, or maybe more. Some of those global point and hour requirements seem beyond reach. The only people who might get those are people who play all the time.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 22nd, 2005, 11:49 AM
WOW!!
I have a long way to go....w00t!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 22nd, 2005, 11:54 AM
Lol, did you see the good conduct ribbon. You can scratch that off mine and Robby's list. We won't be able to achieve the no TK part.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
July 22nd, 2005, 12:12 PM
Yeah some of those requirements are insane!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 26th, 2005, 11:54 AM
They're impossible if your awards won't update. I'll be the only seargent without all the awards. Some day.

LA_MERC_BS
August 1st, 2005, 09:44 AM
The link is not coming up now for some reason.

LA_MERC_Onji
August 1st, 2005, 12:08 PM
link fixed, i may even rip the page so we'll have our own copy incase all of the mirrors go down

LA_MERC_Onji
August 1st, 2005, 12:47 PM
Ok i ripped a local copy, this one wont go anywhere:

http://www.lamerc.com/bf2awards/

LA_MERC_BS
August 1st, 2005, 01:39 PM
Looks like Diesel is going to be promoted tonight. He only needs less than 200 global points. Hax!!! Some of those medals dont even exist.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 1st, 2005, 01:49 PM
Ain't that the truth! But remember he got most of those with his patented bAbY HaX!!

Your not too far behind him either BS...

LA_MERC_Onji
August 23rd, 2005, 12:42 PM
MAJOR update to the awards page, check it out. (see top link)

Texas_Lawdog
August 24th, 2005, 08:10 AM
iam going to catch up with you hackers

LA_MERC_BS
August 27th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Hey have guys I got into a server tonight that was knives and pistols only. I got three medals out of it. What I noticed about that was once you get the veteran pistol badge, it takes the place of the basic one. I thought I kept all my basic badges then move on to my vet stuff. Oh no, they take that puppy when you get the vet badge.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 27th, 2005, 11:12 PM
BS I need that ip man. Been trying for a while now to get my knife badge, hell I have enough kills to get my expert badge just not 7 in a round or the 18 in a round for expert. I did get my knife badge once but it didn't register and I haven't been able to get it again. Haven't tried a whole lot because you get very few points and since I'm about 1500 away from Corporal I've been focusing more on points lately.

LA_MERC_BS
August 28th, 2005, 10:07 AM
I tried to get the go back and get the ip last night, but by the time I got back there they were back to normal playing. Everyone in the server got their basic medic, pistol and knife medals, ribbons and badges. A bunch got their veteran knife and pistol badges. All because someone suggested just using using pistols and knife. So everyone was medic and support. We need to suggest that one night when we are all playing somewhere.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 28th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Gotcha so it was just a short time thing. I thought it was odd to do that all the time since this game is based in large part on using the vehicals. Knife/pistol vs. armor isn't a good idea. Well when we get our server up a running mayhap we could do the same thing.

LA_MERC_Onji
October 5th, 2005, 07:31 AM
check top link, they updated the requirements for the ranks etc

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 7th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Upon further review I'm liking the 1.03v all around. So they took out blackhawking, I can dig it since I ranked up 3 ranks simply by installing the patch. Only 2 unlocks left, PKM and G3. I would have gotten the G3 instead of the Sniper gun but I never play assault. Also when I actually LOOKED at the badges requirements I am eligible for veteran badges for 3 kits. Where it used to be 250 hours in a kit for vet now it's only 15 hours per kit for vet and 100 hours in a kit for expert. That's a great thing because you would have had to play atleast 1500 hours in order to be a vet in every kit.

Chucky likey.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 7th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Vet Engineer and Medic, also got the Good Conduct Ribbon and the Helicopter Ribbon. I racked up some good scores but so did everyone else so zero medals on the night, hax.

Biggs got his Expert Engineer about 2 minutes after he got his Vet Engineer tonight. Total pwnage.

Chucky STILL likey!

Biggs
October 8th, 2005, 08:30 AM
yeah, i got expert engi combat when i got 40 kills in the mig.

i know u guys play alot of the classes so you gotta let me know what it takes to get those vet/expert badges. i only play engi so i suc at everything else. u will have to school me on the ways of the ground pounder.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 8th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Dude just pick different kits and get in a plane or tank and pwn like usual, you can get vet in all of them no problem.

Veteran for every kit is 15 hours play in the kit and 20 kills with that kit in 1 round.(15 kills for sniper kit)

Expert is 100 hours play in the kit with 40 kills as that kit in 1 round.(35 kills for the sniper kit)

Another good thing is to get Veteran Commander is only 25 minutes in a round as Commander and 1000 Commander score. Basically everyone probably has that by now, some of you guys 5 or 6 times over. Expert is 30 minutes in a round as Commander and 10,000 Commander score, not sure if anyone is close to that one.

Just check out the new link on the first post in this thread and check out all the changes under badges.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 8th, 2005, 11:25 AM
WOW!

Biggs you need like 50 minutes in a plane to be eligible for vet and 9 hours for armor. You also have enough hours to be an expert Medic, and Vet as Support and Anti-tank.

Freakin hax0r!

Biggs
October 8th, 2005, 12:24 PM
sweet, i didnt know.

thank x

Biggs
October 26th, 2005, 11:56 AM
woot 300 gold medals biotch! they should give me an award for pwnage!

dude we got awesome teamwork skills, man, me a diesel got booted from some nub server for ownage, we both had like 60-70 points and the next highest guy had like 14, so they kicked us cause we pwned those nubs like katrina pwned the 9th ward!

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 26th, 2005, 12:38 PM
LMAO... a new slogan is born!!!
Yeah it said making room for admin, lets kick the only 2 guys on the other team
who have a positive score...LMAO!!!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
October 26th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Nice, well since I am home from now on I can get online with you guys again. When is everyone planning on being on again? I need max ownage!!

LA_MERC_goose
October 26th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Usually everynight around 8 - 9 MST

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 26th, 2005, 02:46 PM
yeah 8:30-10:30 cst is MERC ownage

Biggs
October 26th, 2005, 04:44 PM
rgr tht merc time is aroud 8ish

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
October 26th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Well I remember around the time we play but I want to get on when we got a lot of peeps.

Though tonight is the season finale of Over There so I ain't playin later tonight!!

LA_MERC_goose
October 27th, 2005, 07:31 AM
The nights where there are a lot of people are usually a hit and a miss. I know I'm not on everynight but a few nights have been rocking and a few nights have been really slow. Last night was hallarious listening to Biggs, Andy, and Deisel giving each other hell because they were all ground pounders - welcome to my world gentlemen! :D

Biggs
October 27th, 2005, 09:10 AM
bah ground poundin if fun when im in a tank....other then that, bah...its for the birds

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 27th, 2005, 10:01 AM
HAHAHA LAMO....or gooses!!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
October 27th, 2005, 10:44 AM
I guess Ol Diesel got on after I left, Punk!

I may be on tonight til 10:00 or 11:00 since I will be working tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday straight to get our equipment setup Downtown. We shipped our entire Data center to Bayonne, NJ and now it's back on it's way down to NOLA.

Definitely gotta get some play time in. Sniping snipers is great especially when you get the drop on em!!

I only need 5 more points to get SGT!!!!!!!!!!! it's a slow boat....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==