PDA

View Full Version : Rank Progress

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 21st, 2005, 12:46 PM
Hey Darren. Can one of you guru's create a page that listed all the MERC and friends that play on teamspeak with us and would show our rank status and awards. I get tired of flipping around so much seeing how everyone else is doing. Maybe create a page with all our sigs so that one page showed whos doing what and how they're ranked.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 21st, 2005, 12:48 PM
PLus, what hax has got me. I know for sure I won a silver metal last night and its not showing. This makes several ribbons and awards I've gotten that don't show up, wtf. I should definately have 2 silvers.

LA_MERC_Onji
July 21st, 2005, 01:21 PM
been looking for a solution andy, just havent found one yet. And I dont want the server to have to download every bf2 players stats out there, just so we could filter out a few. It would take waaaay too much bandwidth. I have found a bf2stats program, that will allow you to view your stats if you host your own nonranked server, by using the server's log files, but it wont do us any good with how we play right now. I'm still looking tho

oh, and some stats pages dont update that often unfortunately. for instance, i'm only showing to have one purple heart. woohooo

LA_MERC_Onji
July 21st, 2005, 01:58 PM
*update* found a way to do this, but right now EA is blocking most websites from downloading stats, due to the recent DOS attacks. They are working on a new solution for querying their servers.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==