PDA

View Full Version : The Guys' Rules

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 20th, 2005, 03:12 PM
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the
guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good.)

We always hear"the rules"from the female point of view...

Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules!
Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Men ARE NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it
down.
We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you
leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let
it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that
way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly Acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only If you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't Expect us to
act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways
makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done.
Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during
commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We
have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will Be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like
nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you
don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear Is
fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to
discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

LA_MERC_goose
July 20th, 2005, 03:23 PM
It's like camping.

A MEN BROTHA! lmao :D

[sG] Dutchman
July 27th, 2005, 01:31 PM
lmao , Nice one :D

LA_MERC_BS
July 27th, 2005, 03:29 PM
some of those should be in wedding vows

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 28th, 2005, 09:12 AM
DANG IT YOU MEN!!!!! The one about the potty seat!!!!!! :twak :madd :fight :moon1: :mad: :dung

Thats what I think about that one.. I grew up with 2 older brothers that use to pee on the potty seat just to LOL when me and my momma would sit on it. Until one day my momma made my brothers start cleaning the toilet and that stoped. They hated cleaning the nasty pee off of the bottom of the toilet around the floor. I hate it when a man comes to my house and don't put the seat AND the lid back down!!!! Drives me crazy!!!! You better beliave that Dragon puts the toilet seat back down!!!!!!!!!

AND Shopping is a sport!! Do you know what it takes to be a shopper? It's like Football!!!! No really it is!!! You try going to the store on a sales day or the day after thanksgiving or on Sundays after church!!!!! You'll find out just how much like football it really is..

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 28th, 2005, 10:36 AM
did you say something? :) j/k...lol

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 28th, 2005, 11:04 AM
LOL :slp :p: :kiss

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 28th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Lol. Clarification Dragon Lady. Shopping is a sport to you ladies. For a guy if someone gets in the way of you buying something we hit it over the head and take it. Also. What does it matter if a man leaves the seat up. As long as he lifts it to pee so he doesn't get any on the seat. The same amount of pee is going to get on the rim or the floor irregarless of whether we put the seat back down afterwards. We're not cats. We don't like covering it up after the fact. Its an equal rights world. Lets do equal, we'll lift it up and you put it down.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 28th, 2005, 12:20 PM
ok now Andy I'm a southern girl I can fight, you're only what 30 minutes away from me we'll take to the back yard if ya want to!!! LOL =P

blahhhhhhh with leaving the seat up!!!!

LOL.........

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 28th, 2005, 01:34 PM
All I gotta say is that how can you think it's fair that we would have to lift the seat everytime we go and you never have too put it down? This of course is assuming the man keeps it in the bowl. Bottom line is this: women put those big colorful seat covers on the lids of the toilet to act like a flagman on the side of highway construction. If they don't see the color, they go in arse first. If the man happened to "Oh my God!!!!" leave the seat up, then said woman gets the ole wet arse.

Now seeing as men have to pay attention to the seat being down anyways (who wants to sit and take a dump in urine?), it is only fair that a mutual cooperation of working the seat both ways exists. Otherwise, be prepared for spitefulness in the form of intentionally raising the seat after ole number two bombing runs. ;)

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 28th, 2005, 01:49 PM
lmao!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 29th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Well, I was debating the whole up and down thing. Not miss fires. I typically can hit my target with good acuracy and very little colateral damage. Even if I leave the lid up there is still a clean rim. Now that being said then I think you girls would want us to leave the lid up so there is no colatteral damage so when you put it down its clean. Make sense, does to me. I mean what so hard about putting it down. We have the harder of the 2 as gravity works against us and we have to actaully lift. Putting it down you have gravity helping so all you really need to do is flick towards you and wait till it bangs on the rim and whala. a clean surface to work on. I would much rather be in the put down side than the put up side. If anyone has room to ***** its us. Also, men are typically taller so we have to bend over farther, excert more energy, and shorten our life span trying to make it more comfortable for you. Geesh, can I get a little hell yeah gents.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 29th, 2005, 01:11 PM
rah rah rah rah

LA_MERC_Yankee
July 29th, 2005, 01:16 PM
I hate it when a man comes to my house and don't put the seat AND the lid back down!!!! Drives me crazy!!!!

Why exactly does the lid have to be down?????

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 29th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah for my wife it has nothing to do with the seat, the cover MUST be down as well.
So it ends that argument....as is the case with most...lol.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 29th, 2005, 03:31 PM
LOL The lid has to be down, don't nobody want to see the inside of the potty!!! Thats just nasty.. and yes my potty is clean! but still I don't want to see the inside of the potty AND if you drop something it won't fall in the potty.. I AM NOT FISHING SOMETHING OUT OF THE POTTY!!!! So there for the lid has to be down as well no if's, and's, or BUTT's about it!!!

IT'S CALLED RESPECT... we're the ones that have to clean it why can you just take a finger that knock the lid and seat down!!!!! WE CLEAN IT!!!!!!

LOL

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 1st, 2005, 06:12 AM
ok everyone must agree with me on that.....

I WON!!!!!!!!!! Women RULE......

Big_ch33se
August 2nd, 2005, 10:22 AM
Quitcher whinin lass! If ye want the seat down, then put it down before u twinkle. If ye cant notice it up and fall in the water, then ye deserves t fall in the water! lol
:jk2

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==