PDA

View Full Version : need some help

BigOne
July 19th, 2005, 08:14 PM
ok i need some help taking out tanks can you take out tanks w/ a regular rifle by shooting in a certain spot like the peep hole of the driver or something cause im getting real pissed when i get killed by a tank and i cant seem to take it out

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 19th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Use the anti-tank kit and read the last 2 pages of of "learn to fly like a pro" by Andyconda. Then practice hitting the spots, so far I'm 0fer100

Biggs
July 19th, 2005, 08:51 PM
geeshh take a tank out with a rifle, ur out of ur mind, lol.

next time we play together i will show you the one shot spots.

BigOne
July 19th, 2005, 09:01 PM
ok this brings me to another question i'd love to play w/ you guys but my mic doesnt work on teamspeak so does anyone know of a battlefeild search thingy so i can search for you guys

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 20th, 2005, 06:55 AM
If you go ahead and load up team speak and just let it run int he background you'll hear where were at. Also if I load up and see you in there I'll post the IP. Inji did say that the all seeing eye now does BF2 so you could use that. Let me know if you need help with TS or The All Seeing Eye.

LA_MERC_Onji
July 20th, 2005, 06:58 AM
stupid question. On some headsets, there is a switch on the cord to turn the mic on and off, it isnt in the off position is it? That has happened to a few of us.
If your mic works in other programs, then it will work in TS. We'll get it going somehow.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 20th, 2005, 07:03 AM
www.bf2tracker.com

BigOne
July 20th, 2005, 07:52 AM
well my mic sometimes works and then sometimes dont i think i might need a new mic but i dunno ill get exiles to check it out next time he comes over but i will just search for you all and get on teamspeak. my mic is a lil pos koss mic that is clip on so i kinda wanna go and get a head set anyways so i might just go buy one

LA_MERC_Onji
July 20th, 2005, 07:58 AM
ahh ok, yeah my good headset ive had for a year or so, finally died, so i'll be getting a new one friday. getting the: SENNHEISER PC 150 weeeeee (ive heard nothing but good about it, and its supposed to be better than the plantronics)

and let me tell you, going from my old headset, to the one that comes with BF2, was a major difference. The bf2 one sux!!!! lol No bass, or depth to sounds. I was amazed at the difference in quality.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 20th, 2005, 08:57 AM
I have the Sennheiser 150 and it's badass. Comfortable on my ears and head and the mic pics up well. Just as a side note though people can't hear you talk very well when the boom is in the up position.

Rickey, buy a new $20 headset with a mic you nub.

BigOne
July 20th, 2005, 11:00 AM
bah im broke right now my trip to atlantic city took me out

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 20th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Lol exiles. I have done that numerous times. Other peeps are saying can't hear you and I check several items before realizing the boom is up and the mic is on the top of my head instead in front of my mouth. Does make a difference. LOL.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==