PDA

View Full Version : Tales from the Black Hawk

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 15th, 2005, 05:09 AM
Two nights ago 5 of us throwdown in a Black Hawk first on Daqing Oilplant, then on some other map. 2 good gunners, 2 engineers and a Dirge in the drivers seat. Folks that might be a better setup than a badass tanker or pilot in a bomber. With that many people we can take over CP's in about 6 seconds and as we take fire engineers repair us so we don't have to go back to a helipad. Then the engineers can also throw grenades and mines from the back seats. If we fill that last slot with an anti-tank guy that can shoot half decent. OMG! We are gonna own everyone.

I played some last night on a random server and we had 3 guys in the Black Hawk, pilot, gunner, and me as the gunner/engineer. We got shot down 3 times because our pilot was over eager to get CP's and I couldn't repair us fast enough sometimes. I still got a silver medal for my Blawk Hawk pwnage and the pilot got a Bronze. If I keep this up, and Diesel isn't in the heli, I might just catch that hax0r.

Biggs
July 15th, 2005, 08:13 AM
rgr tht, blackhawk flag captures are fun, load a up a helo with 4 guys and pwn. the flags changes quick with the helo full and the infantry on the ground just get pwned by the miniguns.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 15th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Yeah it's great, until my cmoputer decides to lock up, leaving biggs gunning away and scrambling for the pilot's seat! lol :doh

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 15th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Worked like a champ last night. Biggs piloting, me and BS as gunners, and Onji turning one hell of a wrench, owned. We were the top 4 guys on our side and we all had the exact same score for most of the round, until Onji and I were systematically shot from the balck hawk repeatedly. Darren's right, that thing needs some doors, LOL. The best part, and I laughed very hard at this was BS. We finally get shot down and I end up flying the black hawk. Again, we own them, but after a few CP's I'm hovering over a CP and OUCH I get snipped right out of the pilots seat. In the blink of an eye before I can even hit the voice key BS has taken over the black hawk and flys away. I hear him say "I Got It, this ain't my first rodeo boys" You can definately say the man learns fast. He must be pulling a chameleon move with one eye on the ground for the enemy and one eye on me to see when I'm getting shot out. Hell he probably has one hand on the mini gunner and the other on my shoulder so when I die he pulss me out and throws my dead body out the helo, LOL. "Not my first rodeo boys" I laughed hard on that one.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 15th, 2005, 11:25 AM
HAHAHAH...I gave yall a chance to catch up last night...exclude the computer machine, known as Biggs...tonight I am gunning for 6k w00t!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 15th, 2005, 11:56 AM
I'm not even sure I broke 2000 yet. The stats stuff on our sigs has been screwed up for days now. I'll go to the bf2s website and see how I'm doing.

LA_MERC_BS
July 15th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"I Got It, this ain't my first rodeo boys".

lol, after the incident with me all alone in the gunner seat after you got shot out last time, I started watching the seating diagram in the lower left corner while I was in the chopper. The bad thing was, I couldn't find you guys when you respawned. I only delayed the Inevitable though. I was blown out of the sky seconds later.
The black hawk thing is working pretty good for us though. The anti tank guy would be a good idea. Medic would be good as well. But definatly two wrench guys. Onji was working that wrench like a rented mule last night.

MindWerks
July 15th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Sounds good..... I can almost hear all the angry chatter over teamspeak when a jet flies into your BlackHawk. LOL

:violin

:p

LA_MERC_BS
July 15th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Mind, I used you ramming technic last night. I slammed into a black hawk loaded and cleaned up...

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
July 15th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Yeah I should be on for some ownage tonight!!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 15th, 2005, 02:37 PM
As long as the pilot is a medic your set, heals everyone when they get shot. The gunners should probably have engineer or anti-tank kits also, so if you lose an engineer you have a backup and so you can have 2 anti-tanks for the armor. That's if you haven't mastered brent's perfect hit for 1 shot kills.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 15th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Yeah good plans guys. I can tell you from experience don't pick up any riders that are special ops. I was one last night flying around with biggy. I get the wise idea that I'll throw a bunch of C4 from the copter and set it off when it hits the ground. Only problem was if a rockets or blast hits the copter while your chunking the stuff BOOM you team kill al your peeps in the copter. I wiped out 5 guys in one blow. Can we say -20 is hard to revoer from.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 15th, 2005, 11:04 PM
LMAO! Andy that's a great story and a great headsup for the rest of us. Don't just hold that C4, throw it like it's a hot potatoe!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==