PDA

View Full Version : ROAD TRIP!

LA_MERC_goose
July 14th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Well, I leave tonight for the 1700 mile trek across the US from Colorado to South Carolina. Hopefully Kansas won't be as boring at night as it was in the day when I drove over here. Flying the wife out next weekend to look at houses in Denver and then back to SC to get packed and ready to move. I'll be "unavailable" for a few days (while I drive and get set up to work from home) but I'll be back online as soon as I can.

Andy - do something with you hurricanes already, I'm tired of seeing them coming. lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 14th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Sorry Goose. I'm cursed. Seems like the new 12 year projected high Hurricane season activity predicted started the day I moved to the gulf coast. Sorry all you Gulf Coast Peeps. I have brought the thunder. Well, and the rain, lightning, high winds, tornadoes. LOL, My name is death and I came riding a pale horse (well actually a deep wedgewood purple 2000 F-150, but death seems to have still followed me.

Big_ch33se
July 14th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Have fun on ur long trip there goose, maybe I can catch up a little on the hours played stat lol. An Andy, I believe that it was hell, not death that follows the pale horse ridin guy. :jk2

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 14th, 2005, 09:55 PM
did i miss something? I thought Goose got a job back in SC???

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 15th, 2005, 06:12 AM
He used his bargaining power to reap more moola from the old job! muhahaha

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 15th, 2005, 06:18 AM
I would say "have fun" and all that...but after driving from LA to MD...I can honestly say long drives are no fun. Be safe, gooser...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==