PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Sweetgirl!!!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 8th, 2005, 05:50 AM
have a great day Sam!!! :birthday :ldm

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 8th, 2005, 06:09 AM
omg Happy B-Day! You don't look a day over, um 18! yeah!

Have a good one.

LA_MERC_goose
July 8th, 2005, 06:37 AM
:birthday Sam!

[sG] Dutchman
July 8th, 2005, 07:15 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! :birthday :birthday :birthday PARTY! :fruit :wav :wav :madcow: :neofly: :thewave :insane1 :fart :party:

LA_MERC_Onji
July 8th, 2005, 07:28 AM
happy bday!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 8th, 2005, 07:44 AM
:birthday Sam

LA_MERC_Temp
July 8th, 2005, 07:49 AM
happy b-day sweet :birthday

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 8th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Happy Birfday Sweets! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

:rockband :thewave :thewave :birthday

LA_MERC_Spark
July 8th, 2005, 08:25 AM
happy birtday sweets! :blue:

LA_MERC_BS
July 8th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Happy birthday

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 8th, 2005, 09:17 AM
have a good one sam :)

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
July 8th, 2005, 09:52 AM
:birthday

Suntrails
July 8th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Happy birthday Sweets! Hope you get loads of treats and sparklies!

LA_MERC_Drax
July 8th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Happy B-day Sweetz(even tho this is the second time today ;) )

SweetGirL
July 8th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes in my pm's and here on the forums. I had a pretty interesting day actually.............Draxilla :H is working 45 minutes from College Station, and he came by for a little while. Wow! Really great to see ya again, Justin!! At least I recognized you this time! :p:

I did get quite a few cool presents - even a really cool scale that I've been wanting that measures and calculates height, weight, age and gives you your BMI, amount of fat, and percentage of water in your body!! High tech stuff here, boys. My BMI was 18, which is very low body mass index, for my height of 5'7" and age of 34 (*gasp*). But, hey, "I may be 34, but I feel 94!" Go Go granny power! ~pops girdle off & flies away~

SweetGirL
July 8th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Happy B-day Sweetz(even tho this is the second time today ;) )

OMG! Aren't you supposed to be working right now??!!!!! :stick

Oh, btw, I made baked chicken, butter corn, brocolli, macarooni-n-cheese, yeast butter rolls, & oven-baked chocolate chip cookies for dessert tonight! (I, of course, only ate a Oats-n-Honey granola bar :P).

LA_MERC_Drax
July 8th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Gee thanks Sam, i had hot pockets.....

Still trippin in the hole, i prolly won't have to do much til around 2 am. But i did do work earlier today, had to get everything setup and test all our stuff, and then the mound of paper work im still working on.

HENK
July 9th, 2005, 05:02 AM
happy birthday sweetz!!!
have a spoon of cake for me :D

|Team Moped| Kripto
July 9th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Happy Birthday Sweet!!!!! Have a bite of chicken salad for me!

LA_MERC_Shadow
July 9th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Happy belated Birthday!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 9th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Hey sweets...sorry I missed this yesterday. Happy late b-day!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 9th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Sorry Im late...HBD Sweets

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 9th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Today, I've eaten, a order of Hardee's Biscuits and gravy at the Best Buy all store meeting I had to be at this morning at 7 AM, I also had 3 hard salami and pepper-jack cheese sandwiches on light bread (4 slices of salami and 2 slices of cheese on each sandwich), 2 bowls of Ice Cream, a Frozen Tostino's Mexican Style Pizza, a can of Fruit Salad, a Little Debbie "devil creams" cake, some Potato Chips, 2 Slim Jims, 2 packs of Country ham and Red-eye gravy Instant Grits, about 4 Rogerwood "Red-Hot" smoked sausages wrapped in light-bread, a bowl of Honey Smacks cereal w/ whole milk, some Boiled Peanuts, a Snickers bar, 4 Mt. Dews, a Pepsi, 2 glasses out of a 2 litre Sun Drop, and about 10 beers .

I need to figure out a way to gain weight back...eating isn't working...lmao, and here you are eating a granola bar on your birthday!.!.!. and nothing else!

BTW, I eat like this all the time now that my thrush is gone, BUT, it doesn't seem to do any good. I am down to 145lbs now. Dean Lisenby (my former "boss" of sorts) came in my Best Buy the other night and had the nerve to tell me how good I look. I wanted to smack him. I feel "sickly" not good. I've lost too much weight. I've gone from 230 lbs to 145lbs in 6 months time.

SweetGirL
July 10th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Max, that is more food then I could eat in two weeks!!!!!! BTW, my granola bar was good. :p:

Thanks again for all the nice birthday wishes. It has been a really nice weekend, although my parents and my two oldest kids are in Mobile, Alabama right now....during a Category 4 hurricane...and the phones are down over there...can't get through on the cell phones there either....so, I don't know how they are doing. :sad:

Here's a pic of us from Saturday, 7-9, at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church here in College Station. {notice Reed with the gameboy @ church lol}

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 10th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Is that a TAT I see in first PIC... Who Hoo!!! I like tatooed womens...LOL

BTW ... Sorry for the late Happy Birthday... :) BUT
HAPPY BIRHDAY SAM!

SweetGirL
July 10th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Is that a TAT I see in first PIC....

Yeppers - have a few of them on my back. Thanks again for the sweet birthday wish! ~Sam~

LA_MERC_Drax
July 10th, 2005, 07:45 PM
An alabama girl with tats...i thought those just went together like crawfish and beer...;)

Little Birdy
July 10th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Happy Birthday

SweetGirL
July 11th, 2005, 08:42 PM
An alabama girl with tats...i thought those just went together like crawfish and beer...;)

.....kinda like you and herpes simplex II :stick {told ya I'd get ya back}

Texas_Lawdog
July 12th, 2005, 07:27 AM
happy bitrthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Heater
July 12th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Happy Birthday Sweetgirl..Hope you have a good one..

LA_MERC_Drax
July 15th, 2005, 04:51 PM
when i figure out how to upload pics from my phone to the website, i'll have the last laugh sweetz..... :D

SweetGirL
July 15th, 2005, 09:03 PM
when i figure out how to upload pics from my phone to the website, i'll have the last laugh sweetz..... :D

Just go ahead and post away, my friend.............I was wearing my teeth that day.

You comin' over soon? I have work for you to do. :stick

Texas_Lawdog
July 16th, 2005, 06:26 AM
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sw eet

LA_MERC_Drax
July 16th, 2005, 02:11 PM
i went back home, find you another slave sweetz!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==