PDA

View Full Version : BOOM - Headshot!!!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 7th, 2005, 10:23 AM
This is pretty funny, but it does have some bad language at the end.

FPS-Doug (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FPS-Doug)

LA_MERC_Temp
July 7th, 2005, 10:27 AM
hahahahhaaha, whats bad is im sure there are people that are like that for real. i cant tell u how many times ive wanted to punch the monitor after getting killed, haha.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 7th, 2005, 10:40 AM
if you put a little hair on the guy, I would swear it was Spark.

"want to go for a jog?"
"what are you doing with the knife?"
"WHa? you run faster with the knife, everyone knows that"

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 7th, 2005, 11:28 AM
lol! i could see spark doing that after some of Andy's special liquor...hahaha

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 7th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Yeah, that is definately James on my Homemade Kahlua.
LMFAO "Everybody knows you run faster with a knife"
Actually, I have seen Dirge tear his computer up like that. Here's the story:
My second year in college. I meet a guy who says he's got this new computer and he's connected it to a guy on the 8th floor via a very long parallel cable (we lived on the 7th floor of Carauthers at Louisiana Tech). I'm in his room asking questions as it looks very neat. He says it top of the line gaming and the newest FPS game called doom. My friend is getting owned by this guy on the 8th floor. I mean he's resorted to cutting up my friend with the chain saw as my friend is a horrible shot (my friend was daggodagger, "Matt" if anyone remebers) Well at about 30 kills to 0 I tell Matt, let me try but he's persistent. Somehow he manages a lucky shot and finally kills this guy on the 8th floor, ONE TIME to this guys 30 something. All of a sudden the 8th floor comes to life with the horrible screaming and cussing, there are a couple of very large bangs, and finally on the last boom parts of a computer keyboard are seen scattering all over the stairwell which was right next to his room. 30 seconds later I meet Robby "Dirge" for the first time and his first words to me are "Have you seen my N key", I laughed so hard I farted, good stuff.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 7th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Yep that story will never get old... :laugh:
gaming has such a calming, relaxing effect on us all...hehehe

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 7th, 2005, 01:17 PM
I have also seen Dirge take a Nintendo control and hurl it around his head like a cowboy trying to rope a calf and then let it go and slingshot it out of the room into another room and slam against the wall and shatter into a hundred pieces. For those of you that know him and know the stories here are a couple of key catch phrases that follow him around
1. "I can drop a stick with the best of them sweetheart" juggling act incident on St. Charles Street
2. "I saw you driving the cart all crazy and stuff" Golf cart incident at Audubon golf course.
3. "Do you want me to write you a ticket sir, cause I can" Told to him by a bicycle cop at the audubon golf course.
4. "Do you like the look of my back seat sir" told to him by NOPD while I'm trying to talk my way out of a DWI.
5. "I'm going to need you to calm down sir, your frightnening the kids" University Police at an Intramural BasketBall Championship at NLU in Monroe Louisiana.

Good Lord I could go for days.

Oh yeah one of my favorites of all time
"You bowl angry" told to him by a fellow student girl during our last semester at Tech taking Bowling 101. hehehehe yes We got our Bachelor of Science degree's in Mechanical Engineering and took Bowling 101 our last quarter. I needed the hours to maintain financial aid, Robby I belive was in the same boat. Man fun times.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 7th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Let's not dwell in the past. Live in the now!!! lmao

LA_MERC_Temp
July 7th, 2005, 01:43 PM
man, i should have went to school with yall, haha.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 8th, 2005, 09:35 AM
No you shouldn't have

Big_ch33se
July 15th, 2005, 12:00 PM
I just laughed as hard as I could while my 2 yr old son looked at me like I was as crazy as the d00d in the video lol. "Boom Headshot!" lmao. Just typin it make me shake with uncontrollable laughter. And the part about my brother, you have no idea. My tecmo bowl pwnage of him has cost me a few super nes controllers. :LOL1
:jk2

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==