PDA

View Full Version : Whoops, sorry Travis!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 7th, 2005, 09:42 AM
I just found out that rastrick (Travis) is a firend of Diesel's and he was one of the one's I tore into Tuesday night on team speak (didn't even know he was on the team speak server). Here's the scenario.
We're getting slaughtered in BF2 and were pushed back to two control points. A number of us spawn at the forward point. I see a buggy (Which seats 3). I jump in and get the driver seat. Immediately 2 others jump in. So off I go. As I'm heading out, three people converge in on me to try and hop in but since the buggy is full what happends is I mow these three guys down like orange highway cones on the way back from the bar from an all nighter with the guys. Bip bip bip, and I see in the upper left corner I have team killed 3 guys making my score go from a positive 6 to a negative 6 in the blink of an eye.
Well I'd like to make a formal appology for that and for future comments I'm sure to utter. We're all good buddies and we constantly give each other hell, but we all know it's all in fun. If it bothers you I won't do it, but I think we're men here (just a phrase ladies, as I know Cat (Roseline) is worse than I am, and Spark is the God of verbal abuse) and we're sure to curse the hell out of each other especialy in a fast paced blow and go game like BF2. You should have heard the spats between me and Diesel in the RTS Battle for Middle Earth, ah fun times). Anyway, get on he forums Travis and get some, hehehehe.

LA_MERC_BS
July 7th, 2005, 09:53 AM
I was in tears listening to Spark last night. He was on a roll.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
July 7th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Is it Spark who usually gets in a verbal tirade about women drivers with Cat??

That is funny stuff...

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 7th, 2005, 11:41 AM
hehe i think that was me that told Roselind was driving like a woman.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 7th, 2005, 11:42 AM
nah that is Dirge, Spark just tirades about everything

LMAO

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 7th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Yeah, Dirge told the woman to stop driving like a damn woman. LMFAO, good stuff. Also, James is always like that so I wouldn't say it's a tirad, just him being him.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Man...I just don't understand... I mean DON'T make me get transcripts of you people.. I will NOT stand alone..... I mean there are some really choice phrases stuck in my head from Andy and Roby.. Ratial slurs and all! lmao!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 7th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Nobody likes a rat spark, you shut your trap or I'm calling you stoolie. But, I will stand with you. I mean come'on my dad was a Master Chief Petty Officer in the navy so I do know some choice words I agree. Not afraid to lay them out either.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 8th, 2005, 08:29 AM
EXACTLY andy...... nobody likes a rat! SO LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF IT!!! LMAO! b00n!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 8th, 2005, 09:32 AM
It was left out nub. All I said was you're a very cunning linguist. I made no reference to any particular instances that in no way incrimate you at all. Don't make me come over there with the homemade brew and set you straight (Or at least less crooked). Besides when are you flying to Bay Minette to fly me around. Check into it they have a very nice long wide run way here in the middle of no where.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 8th, 2005, 10:24 AM
soon my friend.... very soon.. The place im flying for on the weekends is getting busy.. I'll be flying around soon.. Hell... Last couple weekends I've flown over roby and reed a few times.. never see em outside though.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 8th, 2005, 11:01 AM
That's because we figured it was you when we heard you and ran inside to keep from tempting you!

Of course I might have been chilling under the ceiling fan

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==