PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Crook...what an idiot

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 7th, 2005, 05:41 AM
http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/MichaelCrook/wmv

Let me know what you think...

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
July 7th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Well that was rather mind numbing. I do not see how a person can think that way. It makes me rather angry... What a freakin MORON!!!

LA_MERC_goose
July 7th, 2005, 06:13 AM
The pay structure? What does the son of a *****ing, ****ing pay structure have to do with you being a gawd damn idiot!? I wouldn't waste my bullets to shoot his dumb ass in the head - tie him to a stump in the swamp and let the gators eat him, lazy good for nothing! GAWD! I hate stupid people!

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 7th, 2005, 06:15 AM
OMg That's awesome

Hannity :You're ignorant and a disgrace..."
Crook: "I'm not ignoring anything."

I'm glad both hannity and colmes roasted him. It's times like these I wish we could revoke citizenship and ship someone off to a dictator run thrid world country.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 7th, 2005, 06:47 AM
That guy is awesome. He should be president so someone could assassinate him.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 7th, 2005, 07:18 AM
I mean WTF? LMAO @ that dumbass.

LA_MERC_Temp
July 7th, 2005, 07:41 AM
that dude is so messed up. there should be an idiot draft so he could be placed on the front lines, haha.

LA_MERC_BS
July 7th, 2005, 07:46 AM
I say we load the truck and take a ride to this guys house.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 7th, 2005, 07:53 AM
here is a quote from a discussion about the video

PVS
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
UPDATE, The host of forsakeourtroops.com actually was a hoax, he went on the air to sell his domain name.

oh please please PLEASE provide a link to this news so that
i may laugh hysterically at the gullability and ignorance of foxnews
and our good friend kidrock laughing

as I said if his name Michael Crook didnt ring a bell I wonder what better clue to not take this thing serious one need. Fox News bah humbug

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 7th, 2005, 09:19 AM
hmm I can't say anything about this guy. My momma told me if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all....

This guy can't even back up what he is talking about...

LA_MERC_BS
July 7th, 2005, 09:44 AM
HOAX?

I still say we pay this guy a visit for his trickery.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 7th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Hoax my a$$.... this fvck is for real.
http://www.3c0x1.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3210&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://michaelcrooktalks.com/

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 7th, 2005, 01:19 PM
All I can say is this TARD better be very careful where he shows his face now or he will be in a world of hurt.

LA_MERC_BS
July 7th, 2005, 01:53 PM
While we are talking about this silly little bastard, it reminds me of an idea I had a while back that would clean up a lot of this country's problems. Hunters should understand this right off the bat.
I think every american citizen should be allowed to smoke one dumb a$$ a year. Think of it as every year you get one doe tag. We could call it idiot tag or something. You get some guy that is just a burden to human society, then you could stick a Ford up his a$$ at 60 miles an hour. Go ahead and stick the idiot tag on his ear and wait for the cops to show up. After two years I think we could clean up a lot of the problems in this country, starting with this retard.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 7th, 2005, 02:17 PM
BTW...would Andy have been taged while he was sleeping on the side of the road, in the ditch at the LAN...

/Mental image/ of a Monty Python scene, of a cart piled with bodies, and Andy at the bottom...Andy mumbling the words out..."I'm not dead yet!!!...wait what is this tag". Then he realizes, and in his grumbly whining voice "Freak'n hacker!"

LA_MERC_BS
July 7th, 2005, 02:34 PM
*bell*
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD

the noxious
July 7th, 2005, 03:32 PM
that dude is so messed up. there should be an idiot draft so he could be placed on the front lines, haha.

operation human shield, much?

the noxious
July 7th, 2005, 03:36 PM
someone shut his site down.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 7th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Diesel, you've cut me to the bone. How could you mention my name in the same breath as this guy. I admit I have some bad sleeping habits but being a military brat and true die hard American I have and will always salute and give the uptmost respect to my military. Yeah, sometimes politics cloud the decision to fight but right or wrong they fight for my freedom and the soldier is the instrument not the decision maker and he/she faithfully does what there told to insure I can sleep at night and for that I'm eternally greatfull. You can also bet your bottom dollar that if I met this guy even in a well lit camera recorded public place I would pound a mud hole in him. Even if it is a hoax to gain domain name recognition that makes it worse to say things like that with an alterior motive based on money. Must stop typing now, Blood pressure is sky rocketing.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 7th, 2005, 03:44 PM
LMAO...no no no I was simply stating a flaw in BS's system...not comparing you to him

LA_MERC_Shadow
July 7th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Just LOOK at the dumbarse. I mean he sounded like a total idiot.

They made a good point....the so called rights we have aren't or really shouldn't be considered rights....They're privileges that we have only because we were lucky to either be born in this country or lucky enough to have moved here. I don't think enough people treat them as such and instead, like this moron, take advantage of them.

SnAkEbItE
July 9th, 2005, 08:11 PM
A perfect example of why we should envoke post birth abortion's. Lord please or Lord let this walking peice of **** be the recipent of "The Darwinism Award" this year.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
July 9th, 2005, 09:14 PM
All of your thoughts echo mine. People like this disturbs me greatly.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 10th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Well, the fellas an idiot, wether he ment what he said or not. If he did it for domain recognition, or whatever.. The guys still a sorry excuse for a human being.

Big_ch33se
July 11th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Absolutely speechless......... how can you respond to that silliness. Hopefully he dies real soon before having any kids.
:twak

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==