PDA

View Full Version : something a man would do..

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 28th, 2005, 09:55 PM
OOOPS!!!!!

ok So today (28th) is mine and Dragon's 8th Anniversary. Me having a lot on my mind and Dragon not writing me for 2 days got me really worried (he works off shore) and due to the fact I have NO CLUE what todays date is, I FORGOT ABOUT OUR ANNIVERSARY!!! Dragon calls me tonight about 8:30 and tells me I love you, OH and happy anniversary!!! I was floored!!!! I can't beleive I forgot about it. Umm it wasn't my falt tho I realllllllly didn't know what todays date was AND I was worried... SO I guess I'm going to have to make it up to him when he gets home. Giving him a bath, rubbing his feet and back, a big breakfast the next morning and waiting on him hand and foot all day long!!!

I'm just floored that I did what men do all the time forgetting about Anniversarys and stuff.. SO I guess I'm going to have to give Dragon a "get out of jail free for forgetting an Anniversary card"

OOOPS!!!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 28th, 2005, 10:36 PM
OHHHH you done messed up now,,, you going to have to REAAALLLYY make it up to'em now!!!

Big_ch33se
June 28th, 2005, 10:45 PM
With my son and I's b-days, and my moms, and my aunts and a big party/cookout we threw, i forgot about our anniversary :(. I dont think she remembered either though. We did discuss it a week b4, so really we both were aware that the other was concious of it. So I guess we both get off.
In fact, its been a week and neither of us has brought it up. Anyway, she knows I love her so that will have to do for now until the next big day.........christmas I think.
P.S. I dont think he a man will take forgetting as hard as a woman so I wouldn't worry too much.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 29th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Sounds like steak and harumph er well you know the rest.

LA_MERC_BS
June 29th, 2005, 03:32 PM
I never could remember me and my EX wife’s anniversary. I would start telling her on Nov 21 Happy Anniversary and continue saying it everyday for that week until I hit the right day. She never would let me know if I got it right and was always quick to remind me that I didn’t know it. I finally found something with our marriage date on it though. It was our divorce papers. :slap

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==