PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about last night

Jubae
May 4th, 2002, 11:24 PM
:rolleyes:

Hey there everybody, I would like to apologize for my bad mood saturday night, I am sure I wasn't much fun to play with. So sorry about that, it won't happen again.

Much Love,
Jubae:D

bighead
May 5th, 2002, 12:00 AM
er..ok..i played last night and u acted fine dood..what you talking about?

cd
May 5th, 2002, 09:44 AM
Yeah for real.... I dont remember much of how you were acting ;), but what I do remember you were cool

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 5th, 2002, 10:01 AM
yeah you were fine....

I see that you swartz is as big as my swartz

you are one of the few people that i have met that have a good of knowledge of the movie that we were quoting...

anyone know what movie that line is from?

besides you Jubae

bighead
May 5th, 2002, 10:06 AM
er..i do... i'm the mog:blue: i'm my own best friend

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 5th, 2002, 10:09 AM
I know the movie...

Pizza the Hut (not name of movie...)

LaTech

Jubae
May 5th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Thanks guys, I felt bad bacuase I wasn't making the game enjoyable for myself, and I thought I wasn't making the game fun for anyone else. But I will forget about it now. By the way

"There is only one man who DARE give ME the Raspberry!!.......................LONESTAR!!!!"

Much Love to all the movie fans and peace out Homeys!

Jubae :laugh:

Big Mama Funk
May 5th, 2002, 01:01 PM
spaceballs...

cd
May 5th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Leave it to BMF to ruin it... by the way BMF if you didnt notice, Dirge put you 2 pictures of himself under the "Redneck come here" thread...

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 5th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Corbin, zip it f00! I'm in no rush to crowd the big screen. Besides, those pics are in the Private Forums. heh

cd
May 5th, 2002, 07:09 PM
oh... lol... didnt even notice that...

BigOne
May 5th, 2002, 08:26 PM
hey guys this quote from a movie is prolly too easy but i'll try it

"Steers and Queer's comes from texas.....and you sure dont look like a steer to me..."

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 5th, 2002, 08:29 PM
"So i guess that narrows it down don't it?" Full Metal Jacket i love that movie...:iwo

Big Mama Funk
May 5th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Corbin_Dallas
Leave it to BMF to ruin it... by the way BMF if you didnt notice, Dirge put you 2 pictures of himself under the "Redneck come here" thread...

Now what the hell is THAT supposed to mean? Leave it to BMF...phssttt. It's one of the most recognizable quotes in the movie. :rolleyes:

I think my feelings are hurt. I don't ruin anything. I make things more fun.

BMF

SgtJeff
May 5th, 2002, 08:48 PM
FMJ???? Officer and a Gentleman...DOH!

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 5th, 2002, 09:50 PM
are you saying the drill sergeant didn't say that in FMJ??? if so i think you should watch the movie one more time and edit your post... if not then i misread your post and appologize heheh...

cd
May 5th, 2002, 10:37 PM
BMF it'll be more fun when the next flash comes out... I'm just aching to see it...

SgtJeff
May 5th, 2002, 11:02 PM
You may be right...I think he did say it...was also said in the other one...we both right..lol

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 5th, 2002, 11:16 PM
yeah i figured cause i didn't think you were wrong and i knew i was right, so it's all gravy:fruit

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==