PDA

View Full Version : It is done.

SnAkEbItE
June 21st, 2005, 12:14 PM
Well we put our house on market like last Friday (6-17-05) and on Monday (6-20-05) we got 3 offers, one for more than we actully had it listed for<--Can You Say HAX? Anyway we have accepted one of the offers, if all goes through we will have to be out by the 10th of July which is like real close. Anyway it's all over but the counting guy's, we will be haveing a moveing day party if any of you want to show up.

MindWerks
June 21st, 2005, 01:16 PM
Is it the kind of party where you tell all your friends that there is going to be free beer and pizza.... but fail to mention that they have to lug around boxes all day. LOL

HAX indeed.

Apocalypse
June 21st, 2005, 04:20 PM
i'm down...someone pick me up!

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 21st, 2005, 06:35 PM
hey man good luck to ya hope all goes well

SnAkEbItE
June 21st, 2005, 10:00 PM
Well guy's I trully did enjoy getting to know allot of you Merc's over the past 5-6 years that I was down there in LA, and who know's I might come back down through there for a LAN or some other crazy reason any way I really did enjoy it all and did enjoy the fragging over the years, I'm not sure what type of internet connection I will have access to up here it's hit and miss at best. Hopefully I'll be able to still game with you guy's from time to time.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 21st, 2005, 11:03 PM
If I were there in Louisiana Snake I'd definately come help. We go way back and I hope you keep in touch. Good luck with the move. I recently moved from Lousiana to Alabama so I know the hastle with moves (plus dad was in the Navy so we moved every 2 to 4 years any way) Hope all goes well for you. Good Luck.

SnAkEbItE
June 22nd, 2005, 12:17 PM
Andy thanks man, actully the only real close person I belive is Jester but, who knows where that Joker is...lol anyway thanks guy's and I hope to be able to play BF2 with you some more.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==