PDA

View Full Version : Banned

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 16th, 2005, 09:15 PM
I guess I'll have to start forking over some money for our own server as I seemed to get banned from atleast one server a night.

LA_MERC_Drax
June 16th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Aren't you suppsed to be workin on a theme song or something, what are you doing playing games??? ;)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 17th, 2005, 06:19 AM
Hacker!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 17th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Lol, Sorry. Since the demo of BF2 came out I pretty much left every other iron in the fire sit. Lol. The wife is getting frustrated. Oh well, such is life but I'm having fun in BF2 and this is just the demo. I feel kinda bad since as soon as I got banned it seems like every MERC that was playing (and there were like 10 of them) jsut dropped off and went to bed. I hope I wasn't the cause. I"ll try to calm myself but this is the scenario. Dirge and I were waitning on a MIG 28. A teammate kept shooting us. He shot me twice and Dirge once and then placed C4 all over the MIG when it appeared and blew us up. Well by that time I had enough so when the MIG reapperaed and Dirge jumped in the pilots seat I ran to it to find the same guy putting c4 on Robby's MIG so I ran up from behind, put the sniper riffle barrel to the back of his head and LIGHTS OUT. Then was kicked and banned by admin. OH well. at least he'll remeber me, hehehehehehehehehe.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
June 17th, 2005, 07:52 AM
If I remember correct he was on the Marine team and then got pushed over to MEC by the server. I thought I remember him saying something via chat to the effect. And if I remember correctly he wasn't too happy.

Serve's him right!!

by the way, I am thinking of picking up a Nostromo Speed Pad. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Anyone use one?

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 17th, 2005, 08:29 AM
I used to have a speed pad, but I stopped using it because it doesn't have enough buttons. I think this will be even more true with BF2. I know they increased the button capacity on a newer model, but that was just enough to play cs, I don't think you will be able to function well enough in BF2 with it.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 17th, 2005, 08:37 AM
And that would explain why that basturd was c4 ing the bomber... He must have been one of the ones we kept lighting up... over and over and over and over! LMAO

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 17th, 2005, 09:32 AM
LOL.....
(sung like 2 live crew)Andy was Banned in the USA...
jeez 2 servers we are not allowed back too...what happened to our good natured selves...:stick

In the back...where is the honor?!?!?
at least give the man a reach around
:p:

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
June 17th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Well I pulled the trigger on the Nostromo!!! It is pretty sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
June 18th, 2005, 07:59 AM
DING!!!!

el nĂºmero 3

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 18th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Sorry Skitz, Seems like me and the other onliners don't mix. I just couldn't sit idle and watch that guy shoot down Schwab. I'd rather get banned for teamkilling a teamkiller than watch my friends go down in a blaze of glory. At this rate I won't be able to play BF2 by years end for beind banned from all servers, hehehehehe.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
June 18th, 2005, 10:30 AM
I totally agree with that. If some nub is just gunning down our own teammates then he deserves to get whacked!! I think it's crap that you keep getting banned when other people do far worse. I can understand why a lot of servers have friendly fire turned off.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 18th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Well add two more to the list

=0C= Elite and VSF Gamers.com

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 18th, 2005, 11:31 PM
AND AGAIN, this one is ||DCS Digitally Created Soldiers
I'm on a roll tonight

LA_MERC_Shadow
June 19th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Dude, What did u do this time? You and Dirge did some more bombing runs?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 19th, 2005, 01:16 PM
I think it was because he was tking a teamkiller. There was this nub who would put down mines infront of both planes when we were MEC so no one could use them. After he blew them up 2 or 3 times in a row me, Andy and Spark started killing that bastage as soon as he spawned in. After a 3 or 4 times killing him Andy gets banned. I think he only actually killed him the last time too. LOL! That was just the one server not sure about the others. I do have to say that if you get Andy in that bomber then those beach USMC bases are going down. He had like 37 kills one round and the next closest person was 5. It was insane. See the Banking Left thread and that's exactly what we did, take off, bomb a beach fort, swoop in for rearmmament, and start it over again.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
June 19th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Christ!!!! 6!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 20th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Well number 7 is the MOFO Big One server. But this time it was Onji who did me in. Got Onji at Olive Hill during a beach run and apparently Darren knows every trick and button in the game EXCEPT the FORGIVE your idiot partner that didn't see his team mate at the fort button, LOL. Banned by a fellow MERC, nothing like the brotherly love in our clan. I love you guys. sniff sniff Andy <----- wipes tear from eye.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 21st, 2005, 12:05 AM
Its ok TK1, I think most of those are temp bans.

LA_MERC_Onji
June 21st, 2005, 06:33 AM
lmao! well, i thought it said 'do you want to forgive the tker? yes or no?' so i hit yes, BUT the question was, 'do you want to PUNISH the tker, yes or no?' my bad andy

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 21st, 2005, 10:12 AM
Affirmitive TK2, Plus I'm going to make another account to show my Merc tag. See you guys online, at least for a little while until TK1 strikes again, muh ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah ah ah ah a.

MindWerks
June 21st, 2005, 10:33 AM
I got banned from the MOFO server as well... I dropped a mine on the runway in an effort to kill a tank. Well the tank died but the mine was still there. I couldn't do anything about it as I don't know a way to remove the explosives. One friendly plane spools up and I'm thinking "Oh crap". But the plane didn't blow up so I'm thinking I'm ok. So off I go to another zone to stinger enemy jets out of the sky when 10 mins later some other plane hit the mine and I got banned automatically.

.. doh

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
June 21st, 2005, 11:50 AM
Next time whip out the ol' wrench and you can pick up mines after a few secs...

MindWerks
June 21st, 2005, 01:17 PM
Can you remove C4 too? And do you get to keep the explosive or is it spent?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 21st, 2005, 01:24 PM
c4 can not be removed.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 21st, 2005, 11:06 PM
Now add UTAH server to the list. There seems to be a trend here.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
June 22nd, 2005, 04:25 AM
Well figure it this way, your just weeding out the servers we don't want to play on.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==