PDA

View Full Version : Off to my first job

LA_MERC_Drax
June 11th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Well i was thinking i was gonna be offshore this weekend, but i got a call this morning and they're sending me up to the dallas/fort worth area. First job to be on, so wish me luck!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
June 11th, 2005, 08:06 AM
good luck man! don't get into trouble :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 11th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Sweet man...GOOD LUCK!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
June 11th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Have fun!! Go make some cash.

SweetGirL
June 11th, 2005, 08:14 PM
:rolleyes: ...and all along I thought only Louisiana women would be at risk.......now Draxilla is crossing the state line! :eek: *giggles giggles snort snort* Good luck to ya on the new job!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
June 16th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Well i was stationed south of fort worth for a few days, but there wasn't much MWD work, it was mainly work for the directional drillers. So they moved me northwest of fort worth to another rig. This rig has a cabin instead of a smartbox(a computer thats weather resistant that sits on the rig floor). So now i sit in an a/c'd enviroment with 2 computer monitors that show details of whats going on down hole and stuff. And we also have a laptop that has an internet connection through satelite, not the fastest or most responsive, but its something to keep in touch with the world. Working between two MWDs now, so i work for noon til midnight. I think im prolly gonna be out here til the end of this job since there's so much going on with this job, and it looks like its gonna be another 18 days or so. Which is ok by me, cause ima cross into overtime pay after 20 days, and my day rate goes time and a half. I lika da dollar signs!

Texas_Lawdog
June 17th, 2005, 05:43 AM
GODD LUCK DUDE MAKE A BUCK FOR ME

aCiD
June 27th, 2005, 09:08 PM
you know thats a guy in your avatar right drax?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==