PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson

SweetGirL
June 10th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Well, the jurors have adjourned for the weekend. I'd have made my decision the first day of deliberations!! :gimli: I sometimes read the MERC forums more often then watch CNN; so, once the verdict is read, I hope someone posts it here. :jail:

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 10th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Not to be mean, but do people REALLY care and still watch that crap? :stick

aCiD
June 10th, 2005, 07:05 PM
he is guilty...he likes little boys...verdict closed :P

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 10th, 2005, 08:49 PM
He will get off,,, I lost faith in the Judicial system when OJ was turn loose.

Maybe someone will shoot him one day for molesting there kid.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
June 10th, 2005, 09:07 PM
LMAO @ Yeller "If the glove doesn't fit, you must aquit!"

I remember being out of school for a year, and on homebound schooling with a previous "complication" with my health (Mercs know what I'm talking about) when the OJ trial was on TV, and I watched practically the whole trial, and it was the biggest comedy I've ever seen on TV!

SweetGirL
June 11th, 2005, 03:18 AM
hahaha Max......cute!! Too bad Cochran has passed on.........Michael coulda used the "Dream Team"! lol

As a mom, I am always very interested in cases involving abuse of children in way, shape, form or fashion, Nutria; so, yeah, I am keeping up with all of it. It helps me to understand how these sickos operate, in a hope that I, myself, can be mindful of their strategies in order to prevent my little ones from ever having to experience such horrors.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
June 12th, 2005, 06:46 AM
He will get off

Well I thought that was the problem in the FIRST place.

(Sorry,I couldn't resist....)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 12th, 2005, 07:53 AM
']Well I thought that was the problem in the FIRST place.

(Sorry,I couldn't resist....)

I know, I figured someone would Quote that...LOL!

HENK
June 14th, 2005, 08:32 AM
well that the guy is a creep and not all there is not a question ,but i am still not convinced that he did what they said.why in gods name would someone let their kids have slumber partys with that guy after he was allready accused of molesting kids .the parents or mother seems to be the as creepy as that bleached freako .
well i am not suprised he got off and hope no one lets their kids any close to him .

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 14th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Woohoo he got off. Party at Mike's house.... don't bring your pj's... you wont need em.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 14th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Woohoo he got off. Party at Mike's house.... don't bring your pj's... you wont need em.

In the Words of the Immortal GooSe.

Now that right there... That was messed up!!!

Texas_Lawdog
June 16th, 2005, 02:36 PM
its not if you guilty or not its how much money you have

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==