PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Joke.... Enjoy!

LA_MERC_Drifter
June 6th, 2005, 07:15 AM
A blonde walks into the Revlon Company Store and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant. The assistant, a little bemused, explains to the woman they don't sell rectum deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, the blonde assures the assistant that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more. "I'm sorry," says the assistant, "we don't have any." But, I always buy it here," says the blonde. Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the assistant. "Yes," said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it." She returns with the container and hands it to the assistant who looks at it and says to her,"This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant" Annoyed, the blonde snatches the deodorant back and reads out loud from the container.........
>
>
>
>TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM !!

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 6th, 2005, 07:42 AM
doh! and all this time I've been using it under my arms :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 6th, 2005, 07:51 AM
haha...lmao

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 6th, 2005, 08:04 AM
OOOOOO NASTY!!!!!!! OMG..... LOLOL

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 6th, 2005, 10:04 AM
hahahaha...omg, that's freakin great!

aCiD
June 6th, 2005, 11:33 AM
ahaha thats disgusting

LA_MERC_Shadow
June 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Maybe her farts don't smell now.....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
June 6th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Girls don't fart! girls POOT!

unless your a manly girl

LA_MERC_goose
June 8th, 2005, 03:37 PM
This lady at the Atlanta airport the other night could have used some "Poot-no-more-stink" OMG SHE WAS RANK!

LA_MERC_Shadow
June 8th, 2005, 04:42 PM
We were in the OR today and this woman was "poot"ing as she woke up; the surgeon looked up from his chart, looked around, and was like "Are they doing construction upstairs? I hear drilling" Everyone in just about fell out on the floor b/c he was serious..

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 9th, 2005, 11:38 AM
We need to get Dirge some rectum deoderant, LMFAO.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==