PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia- Sands of Time

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 4th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Wow, I know this doesn't belong in this forum, but there is not one just for general pc games.

This game came with my new vid card... I always loved the old console versions and pc versions, so I decided to install it and play it.

I must say it is one of the best upgrades of a classic game I have played. It has a very nice play control system and is very addicitive with the combination of graphics, puzzle solving, combat, and storyline.

I admit the combat sequences get a little old and repetitive at times, but it'sa fun to do some matrix type things sometimes. And the dialogues have corny accents from time ot time, but overall this is a great game to play if you're looking for something to occupy some free time.

LA_MERC_Drax
June 4th, 2005, 09:01 AM
If you like POP, you should try God of War, that game is fun, cool moves, nice graphics, and he gets laid...

LA_MERC_Temp
June 4th, 2005, 10:18 AM
yeah man, prince of persia is awesome. the sands of time is good, but the second one, warrior within, adds alot to the fighting. it still has puzzles but now the fighting is a lot more intense. if you like the first one u'll love the second one. they also have another one coming out at the end of this year. i'll definetly be getting that one too.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==